Page 1 of 2
Did a search didn't find a post about this.

Link

A ten-year-old boy in Sweden has confessed to killing a boy of four by strangling him with a skipping rope after an argument.

Officers said the youngster had confessed after a 59-day investigation into the death of the youngster, named Texas, in the southern village of Ljungby.

What is wrong with the world?
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
wow that is bad.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Kensai should Pay a visit to him a beat the living day lights out of him on behalf of all of us pit monkeys.
Thor! Odin's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Your destiny awaits Thor! Hlödyn's son Protector of mankind Ride to meet your fate Ragnarök awaits

E-ARCH NEMESIS of girlgerms007
Absolutely awful. Everyone has scraps at that age. But strangling a toddler. Sounds like from that report that other kids could have been involved also. :O
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Nothing. It's a statistical inevitability than with all the people on the planet, there will be a small few doing stupid shit. It's also inevitable that media reports will make it feel like the situation is a reflection on the general society of nations or the world.

Eg: how many people in a country vs how many sickening persons being mentioned in the news from said country.

I'm sure we'll have a nice old debate about whether the 10 year old knew what he was doing or was taught the right morals, or eventually go far enough on a tangent that it's being discussed whether those morals exist or whether the education and parenting of Sweden is broken and awful.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
This is your fault TS!

It's because you touch yourself at night!
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
f**ked up shit happens i guess.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by SkepsisMetal

What would you do about it?

Electric chair?

Lethal injection?

To the gallows?

Off with his head?
Quote by Butt Rayge
What would you do about it?

Electric chair?

Lethal injection?

To the gallows?

Off with his head?

Well I dunno about this kid, but I was more on about anyone up to the age of 15.
Children over 9 or 10 shouldn't be able to get away with that level of ignorance, which is what youth rehab is for.
what a gay little nonce. only a batty boy would play with a skipping rope so he obviously deserved it
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Quote by Eggmond
what a gay little nonce. only a batty boy would play with a skipping rope so he obviously deserved it

Shit off I used to have a skipping rope!

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

Wish we still had camps for people like this. No good will ever come from children like this, they are nothing but a burden to society ..
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..
nah thats a speed rope for super awesome training. this is a skipping rope
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
hmmm I actually have a newsfeed that reports on odd or notable murders from around the globe. I like to jump around the list and skim the stories that the feed sends to me and while they usually try to rope you in with fantastical headlines I guess mine skipped over this one. What a shame.

however, thinking about it now, if this were in the netherlands and he killed two kids... would it be called a "Double Dutch"

Cas-
Last edited by casualty01 at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by casualty01
hmmm I actually have a newsfeed that reports on odd or notable murders from around the globe. I like to jump around the list and skim the stories that the feed sends to me and while they usually try to rope you in with fantastical headlines I guess mine skipped over this one. What a shame.

Cas-

What the fuck?! When did you start posting again?

EDIT: Apparently more than a month ago. Now I feel slow.
Last edited by RedDeath9 at Dec 15, 2011,
This is why Finland is better. Everyone may commit suidice here, but at least toddlers don't get strangled by toys.

no offense was intended during the making of this post
Last edited by sam b at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by WantsLesPaul
Sounds pretty metal

I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by slash_GNR666
This is your fault TS!

It's because you touch yourself at night!

How did you know that you witch?!
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Quote by cptcomet
How did you know that you witch?!

Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
(Invalid img)

455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Quote by cptcomet

Quote by lambofgod127

Way to go Kensai. All you had to was watch over them for a couple hours.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by casualty01

however, thinking about it now, if this were in the netherlands and he killed two kids... would it be called a "Double Dutch"

Cas-

Do all pre-2005 people add that wierd name+emoticon thing at the end of their posts?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Before you say anything bad about Sweden. This incident happened in Skane. Which is actually a part of Denmark.
English is my 5th language.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Well I dunno about this kid, but I was more on about anyone up to the age of 15.
Children over 9 or 10 shouldn't be able to get away with that level of ignorance, which is what youth rehab is for.

And he wil get that most likely. Youth rehab does not go under prison/punishment in Sweden. That's all.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Take a statistics class.

what does that have to do with anything?

It's not because people don't kill, because of laws and morals, that given the occasion and the freedom they wouldn't commit it.
The reason this is such big news is because it never happens. It's a tragic event but it doesn't say anything about the country's system or culture, it could have happened anywhere.
Now, if you'll excuse me...

Quote by ShevanelFlip
what does that have to do with anything?

It's not because people don't kill, because of laws and morals, that given the occasion and the freedom they wouldn't commit it.

It has to do with a lot, seeing how the vast majority of humans do not kill each other without provocation or necessity.

Murder being "human nature" is by far the least adaptive evolutionary trait I can think of. Your second sentence needs revision, I'm not 100% sure what you're even trying to say.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Dec 15, 2011,
Page 1 of 2