Page 1 of 5
What kind of trouble do you think I can get in for burning a flag on a public sidewalk? Is it like a fire hazard or anything?

Btw, not protesting, just IRL trolling (but will validate my trolling with real reasons if anyone trys to stop me)

Just adding some useful info about NDAA to the OP

ITT:

Typical ignorant americans not knowing their own common law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdi_...tizen_detainees
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamdan_v._Rumsfeld

Just FYI, when the bill talks about not conflicting with current laws, these are the current laws they are talking about. The ones where your allowed to be detained.

I for one welcome our new corporate overlords

Oh yea, just to further annihilate any misconceptions that American citizens can be detained

(1) United states citizens.--The requirement to detain a
person in military custody under this section does not extend
to citizens of the United States.

That word, requirement. Are you satisfied with the right to not be required to be detained?

Furthermore

(a) In General.--Congress affirms that the authority of the
President to use all necessary and appropriate force pursuant to the
Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107-40) includes
the authority for the Armed Forces of the United States to detain
covered persons (as defined in subsection (b)) pending disposition
under the law of war.

Have any of you actually read the AUMF?
Last edited by chantastic at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by gabcd86
Is this like to set a beacon for the Asian girl to find you by?

I found out her name and a time she works there. I have exactly three days to make this shit happen

And Im gonna be that dick. I dont give a **** about politics. I just wanna piss people off

*disclaimer*

I dont care about politics because I know way to much about how it actually works, which makes me depressed and apathetic about the system
depends on the flag and what country your in
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Take this shit to the chan boards 'chantastic'

Also I hope your vagina gets raped by a flagpole

Edit:
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Last edited by slash_GNR666 at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by chantastic

Btw, not protesting, just IRL trolling

You're one sad little child. Get some friends.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by jani92jani
Only ******s burn flags, flag burning is lame.

But it's profitable for flag manufacturers and salespersons, who frankly, in these times of recession, could do with the work. After all, before you can burn a flag, you first have to aquire a flag, so it stands to reason that the more flags there are being burned, the more flags are being bought for the purpose of being burned.

Support flag makers, buy and burn as many flags as you can.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by chantastic
I found out her name and a time she works there. I have exactly three days to make this shit happen

And Im gonna be that dick. I dont give a **** about politics. I just wanna piss people off

*disclaimer*

I dont care about politics because I know way to much about how it actually works, which makes me depressed and apathetic about the system

Grow the F*** up. If you do not like how your country is being run, do something about it. Don't be like; HERPA DERP BURN FLAG HERPA DERP......People will just think your a moron. Your not cool by 'pissing people off,' your a waste of space.
Last edited by Moose_Guitarist at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by Blackholesun00
Burn the flag of wherever the Asian girl is from!

Presumably she's from the same country TS is from.
Quote by chantastic
What kind of trouble do you think I can get in for burning a flag on a public sidewalk? Is it like a fire hazard or anything?

Btw, not protesting, just IRL trolling (but will validate my trolling with real reasons if anyone trys to stop me)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_desecration

You could end up in jail....hopefully.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by chantastic

Actual lols
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
burning flags is for freshmen punks who just discovered crass
>>-(ಠ_ಠ-<<
>>-(. Y .)-<<
>>> . (<<<
>>-( Y )-<<
Quote by dudetheman
Dude, your fucking sig creeps me out.

Quote by Kosh H
I just noticed his sig too...I feel uncomfortable now...

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Your sig killed my boner _

DIY SO-CAL PUNK LABEL
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Y'see, you say that, but then you went and warned him about it.

TS seems like a dick (obv trolling) but if speaking the truth then he is an actual dick and wouldn't care about doing time for something as pathetic as this.

Conclusion either way: TS is a dickcunt
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Anyone who burns a flag for lulz is a dickhead.

Anyone who gets upset over a burnt flag is a dickhead.

Dickheads all round.

Quote by chantastic
I dont care about politics because I know way to much about how it actually works

Sure you do.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Y'see, you say that, but then you went and warned him about it.

I doubt if he even understood it. TS seems too stupid for that.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Dickheads all round.

But, by saying "anyone who burns a flag for lulz is a dickhead", surely we can infer from that that flag burning "upsets" you?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
But, by saying "anyone who burns a flag for lulz is a dickhead", surely we can infer from that that flag burning "upsets" you?

Dickception.
Quote by Butt Rayge
I say 'fuck flags'. What have they ever done for anybody?

Imperialists love flags, get everyone behind a flag , makes them feel like they're seperate from everyone else but together behind their flag, makes it easier to shoot the guys with the other flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIyRLQRzAnM
Providing you're talking about doing this in America to an American flag, you're most likely going to be beaten and promptly ass-raped by a mob of Tea Partiers. You'll probably have some jail time headed your way too, where you'll most likely be served another round of ass-rapings.

So basically, don't be a douchehole unless you like your asshole being forcibly entered repeatedly.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
I meant what good have they ever done for us.

They're doing us a disservice now, as far as I'm concerned.
Quote by sjones
Providing you're talking about doing this in America to an American flag, you're most likely going to be beaten and promptly ass-raped by a mob of Tea Partiers. You'll probably have some jail time headed your way too, where you'll most likely be served another round of ass-rapings.

So basically, don't be a douchehole unless you like your asshole being forcibly entered repeatedly.

Can you tell me why exactly burning a flag is a bad thing to do?
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Dickheads all round.

+1

Doing stuff to piss people off is ridiculous.

Supporting jail time for such a small thing is asinine.
Quote by Zoot Allures
Can you tell me why exactly burning a flag is a bad thing to do?

I didn't say I'd be taking part in those ass-rapings, did I?

Personally, I don't care. I think it's stupid either way, doing it or get pissed about it. I was just telling him what's most likely going to happen to him, and his asshole, should he decide to follow through with burning a flag.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
I didn't say I'd be taking part in those ass-rapings, did I?

Personally, I don't care. I think it's stupid either way, doing it or get pissed about it. I was just telling him what's most likely going to happen to him, and his asshole, should he decide to follow through with burning a flag.

'don't be a douchehole '

is what you said.
Quote by Zoot Allures
'don't be a douchehole '

is what you said.

Yes, I did.

Dickheads all round.

...and that's why.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Its ok if you know loads about politics. Political noobs should stick to placards and occupying things.
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
Quote by Zoot Allures
Why is burning a flag for the lulz a dickheadish thing to do? This is what i asked originally

I just find it a pretty douchey trolling effort. Just something that's dumb. Especially in a country where he's liable to be shot in the head by some gun toting, Fox News watching, God-fearing dickbag who shot him for burning the flag because "Jesus told him to."

It's just a dumb idea.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Quote by Zoot Allures
Yeah of course, the real people go and vote for a puppet every few years and feel like they've achieved something.

Ye, flag burining is gonna change the world. CHANGEE!
Quote by sjones
I just find it a pretty douchey trolling effort. Just something that's dumb. Especially in a country where he's liable to be shot in the head by some gun toting, Fox News watching, God-fearing dickbag who shot him for burning the flag because "Jesus told him to."

It's just a dumb idea.

i think people need to have their insane propaganda based view of the world challenged, flag burning rattles their cages. Maybe if it happens enough then there would be some debate about it and something good might come of it, i think people need to break on through to the other side.
You're probably gonna get your ass kicked, TS.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by Zoot Allures
i think people need to break on through to the other side.

liek this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogkoskneNII
Quote by Zeppelin71
Page 1 of 5