Hello...i want to buy a new guitar..i was thinking of buying a Jackson kvxmg.Is this guitar good for shredding/metal ? Do you have any other recommandation ?
Last edited by BogdanP28 at Dec 15, 2011,
A new amp is more important if you've got an MG15
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
What on earth is a kvxmg?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
Well...I've changed my amp...now i have a fender g-dec 30...I think it's pretty good...
Last edited by BogdanP28 at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by Eppicurt
What on earth is a kvxmg?

One of the new Jackson King Vs as far as I can tell
TS: The guitar looks like it would do the job pretty well for what you want, as long as you're prepared for dealing with the floyd. It won't sound as good through a modelling amp as it could though
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Budget?

New/used?
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"