Page 1 of 2
I've only been posting in the pit for a couple of months (09er, I know) but, people keep mentioning someone called Fassa.

Who is he/she/it? And why is the person so well known?
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
If you say her name three times in a row into a mirror she'll appear and talk about how Rush is the best band in the world, superior to all others, until you take your own life.

edit: Chris Farley intentionally overdosed because he glanced at her, saw the resemblance, and couldn't bear living one more second.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Last edited by sjones at Dec 15, 2011,
Fassa is a philanthropist who has since departed this site to focus on improving the lives of millions in Africa. God bless her. Also, Neil Peart.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by sam b
Some girl I saw hanging around Newcastle a few times.

THAT'S RIGHT PIT. I'VE SEEN HER.

And you lived to tell?

Lies. All lies. You fucking story fabricating dick.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sam b
Some girl I saw hanging around Newcastle a few times.

THAT'S RIGHT PIT. I'VE SEEN HER.

Are you ok? Do you need to lie down?

Quickly! Someone get a doctor over here!!!
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Fassa is a philanthropist who has since departed this site to focus on improving the lives of millions in Africa. God bless her. Also, Neil Peart.

this
Quote by sjones
If you say her name three times in a row into a mirror she'll appear and talk about how Rush is the best band in the world, superior to all others, until you take your own life.

edit: Chris Farley intentionally overdosed because he glanced at her, saw the resemblance, and couldn't bear living one more second.

no way????
Quote by slash_GNR666

Sounds like an...interesting person
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Just a well known terrible troll that always went on about how AWSUM N AMAZIN' Rush is, That's all Fassa was really.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Fassa was a legend.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by JonnyH

But, he got fcked up.

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

The most beautiful, intelligent and interesting person you would ever hope to encounter.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
It will never be fully explained due to political and moral reasons.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
Quote by Vendetta16
Are you ok? Do you need to lie down?

Quickly! Someone get a doctor over here!!!

I.. I think I made it
Quote by sam b
I.. I think I made it

Did you hit on her?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
LINK REMOVED

On August 03, 2007, an ugly stupid bitch named Fassa Albrecht joined the forums, and to this day she's highly regarded as a troll. But really she's just generally thick. In the past, she confused and stressed the living shit out of the mods and other regulars on the forum by referencing Canadian prog band Rush in every post she made.
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by cam_sampbell
Did you hit on her?

Hell no. She's well out of my league. I didn't want to be embarrassed infront of everyone in the city centre
OK dunno why that link was removed but that was some funny shit
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by slash_GNR666
OK dunno why that link was removed but that was some funny shit

Not allowed to link to Encyclopedia dramatica broseph
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
Fair enough
Quote by lambofgod127

Quote by sjones

Didn't work.
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
You do NOT want to know..
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by Tango616
Just a well known terrible troll that always went on about how AWSUM N AMAZIN' Rush is, That's all Fassa was really.

this, in a nutshell. although people in the pit don't wanna admit that.
it was cas expressing his rush obsessed feminine side
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
That ED article was awesome. I feel honoured to grace these forums knowing such history.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
What ED article was it?

Could I just google it or something?
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Page 1 of 2