(I'm not sure if i am aloud to post this, but i couldn't find anything about it in the rules, so I take the chance, please just delete it if it's not okay.)'

I am competing to get a drivers license, and i really want to win! (I need a license so bad )
The competition is so hard, so I need all the help I can get, it only takes 2 secs. so please help me
Just follow this link, at "LIKE" it, above my pic., then you have voted for me.

http://www.askoreskole.dk/?option=com_kimages&Itemid=57&view=image&id=113
Why not just take a test? How the hell can you WIN a license

Also, that's a bit foreign for me
TS it seems I'm gonna have to be the one to say, TITS or GTFO not aloud.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Quote by sam b
Why not just take a test? How the hell can you WIN a license

Also, that's a bit foreign for me

this
I've never heard of someone competing to win a drivers license.

Well good luck anyways
"[Bleach] is mostly water, and we are mostly water, therefore we are bleach"

I feel we should go to...

Purple Alert
competing for a drivers license?

wtf denmark, gtfo of our scandinavia
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
For your own sake I will not help, since if you won you'd be out in traffic without going through the tests which will check if you're ready or not.
You could end up in a car accident.
Okay okay guys ! xD Lets get this right..
I win a gift card on 9000 to get the license.. I will OF COURSE take all the theory and a test :p
Quote by CassandraDK

I win a gift card on 9000 to get the license..

I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Quote by wyldething
I have no idea what this is even supposed to mean.

9000 in her home currency probably.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
9000 in her home currency probably.

9000 Danish Kroner is a little over $1500 USD. I sure hope their drivers licenses aren't that expensive.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Quote by wyldething
9000 Danish Kroner is a little over $1500 USD. I sure hope their drivers licenses aren't that expensive.

They are. Lessons are really expensive. We don't have that stuff like in America that you have to bring your own car etc. Would be really unsafe. The instructors have their own panel in that car so they can stop the car etc. in emergencies and all that kinda stuff.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
They are. Lessons are really expensive. We don't have that stuff like in America that you have to bring your own car etc. Would be really unsafe. The instructors have their own panel in that car so they can stop the car etc. in emergencies and all that kinda stuff.

Lessons in America are (for the most part) the same way. Instructors use their own cars with an added brake pedal for themselves. Mine was only a few hundred dollars in all. Sorry it's so expensive for you all.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Yeah it is really expensive (and sometimes it is even more expensive), that is one of the reasons that I really want to win
Quote by wyldething
Lessons in America are (for the most part) the same way. Instructors use their own cars with an added brake pedal for themselves. Mine was only a few hundred dollars in all. Sorry it's so expensive for you all.

I heard some stories here about how it was different in America. My bad then. Maybe it's something in the culture or law that's different that explains this.
Quote by Carmel

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I heard some stories here about how it was different in America. My bad then. Maybe it's something in the culture or law that's different that explains this.

It's probably just a function of demand. In America, everything is pretty spread out so it's almost a necessity to have a drivers license. Because of that, there are many different organizations that offer Driver's Education, thus pushing the price down. I'd imagine there are fewer organizations in Denmark that offer it, so the price can remain higher.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2