Poll: Would you Commit ARSON?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you Commit ARSON?
Yes, no remorse.
48 46%
no
39 37%
Maybe. (explain in a post)
18 17%
Voters: 105.
Page 1 of 3
In an Hypothetical were you can set a blaze anything you want without consequence, would you have fun starting fires?

I know I like to see things burns down slowly...and would be more then thrilled to spark up a house or some other large facility . There is just something about fire...fascinating.

How about you pit, you like flames and fire?

EDIT; to clarify matters for a few confused folks. This is not a thread motivated by teenage angst even it all makes you feel so superior.
Last edited by ShevanelFlip at Dec 15, 2011,
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote by ShevanelFlip
I know I like to see things burns down slowly...and would be more then thrilled to spark up a house or some other large facility . There is just something about fire...fascinating.

Does anybody else cringe when they read these sorts of things? It seems so forced and awkward. Like a motif that's just too kitschy.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Well, I certainly wouldn't burn down someone's property. A large bonfire using an abandoned house or something would be neat though.

^ Yes. I feel like if he reads that in a year or two there will be shameful feelings.
Last edited by KeepOnRotting at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by Zaphikh
Does anybody else cringe when they read these sorts of things? It seems so forced and awkward. Like a motif that's just too kitschy.

He seems legit to me.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy
Quote by The_Blode
^ I'm sorry your highness I forgot that I'm subhuman. . .

Quote by ErikLensherr
Normani
Normani
Normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Inb4 black metal church burning ******s.

I'm sure I could think of some buildings that need burned down though.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
Quote by Zaphikh

Yeah I have been called awkward in the past

but it's true, I always had a fascination for fire wether or not you think that's ''forced'' or ''kitschy''.

mfw this thread.

And no, I don't find meaningless destruction amusing.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 15, 2011,
My friend Franklin and I were talking about fire, how it kinda bring out the inner caveman in us. it's awesome to watch, I love it, but I wouldn't burn down a house or anything. I'm, ya know, sane and all that jazz.
Quote by guitarxo
I wouldn't because I'd probably set myself on fire by accident.
ha-haaa
When I was 12 one of the tenants in the house where I lived decided to set fire to his flat. He put the lives of 20 people at risk as well as managing to cause several hundred thousand pounds in damages, as well as leaving my mum without a source of income for 3 months until the building was deemed safe to live in again (my mum was the landlady).

No, no I wouldn't commit arson. It's not funny.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
When I was 12 one of the tenants in the house where I lived decided to set fire to his flat. He put the lives of 20 people at risk as well as managing to cause several hundred thousand pounds in damages, as well as leaving my mum without a source of income for 3 months until the building was deemed safe to live in again (my mum was the landlady).

No, no I wouldn't commit arson. It's not funny.

I agree it's not Funny more like ''beautiful'' in the worst way.
Quote by ShevanelFlip
In an Hypothetical were you can set a blaze anything you want without consequence, would you have fun starting fires?

How about you pit, you like flames and fire?

i find it strange that you didn't even attempt to ask "without hurting anyone" in the hypothetical, even going as far as to promote it with "blaze anything without consequence", implying that you'd hurt someone.

Everyone knows fire is cool, hell, i even started with Charmander, Cyndaquil AND Torchic but you sound fucked up bro. Needless to say, i'd appreciate it if you left my house and family unburned.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by Banjocal
And no, I don't find meaningless destruction amusing.

what kind of man are you?
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
OP should be banned for typing like a **** sucker
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by TOMMYB22
i find it strange that you didn't even attempt to ask "without hurting anyone" in the hypothetical, even going as far as to promote it with "blaze anything without consequence", implying that you'd hurt someone.

Everyone knows fire is cool, hell, i even started with Charmander, Cyndaquil AND Torchic but you sound fucked up bro. Needless to say, i'd appreciate it if you left my house and family unburned.

I said without consequences. Loosing a human life isn't a consequence? If killing somebody isn't a consequence to you, well maybe were more alike then I would have tough, it's only an hypothetic situation after-all.
Quote by Drakathan
what kind of man are you?

One who has passed puberty.

Also, inb4ing a huge argument in this thread.
ha-haaa
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by ShevanelFlip
I said without consequences. Loosing a human life isn't a consequence? If killing somebody isn't a consequence to you, well maybe were more alike then I would have tough, it's only an hypothetic situation after-all.

The word consequence implies punishment. Sounds like you were phrasing it as 'get away with it if you happen to kill someone' which is pretty easy when lighting buildings on fire.

Wtf?
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by TOMMYB22
The word consequence implies punishment. Sounds like you were phrasing it as 'get away with it if you happen to kill someone' which is pretty easy when lighting buildings on fire.

Wtf?

now now, it's not my fault if you were not taught well in school, but I can help you. Let's practice together.

CON-SE-QUENCE Pronounced; (kon-si-kwens)

It's a Noun.

Definition;

-the effect, result, or outcome of something occurring earlier: ''The accident was the consequence of reckless driving.''

-an act or instance of following something as an effect, result, or outcome.

Here you go! now you learned a new word and you can finally use it right!
I would commit arson on this thread if it was possible.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Banjocal
One who has passed puberty.

Also, inb4ing a huge argument in this thread.

Destroying things is always fun.
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
Quote by Zaphikh

This is exactly how I feel.
Check out my band Disturbed
yeah once my teacher told me to go to da principals office but she was lik a total bitch nd so i said **** you nd walked out onh er stupid ass. n den on the way to da office i totally lit a piece of paoer on fire cuz im like you ts i just think flames ar so beutiful and these ******s on here just don understnd us
Quote by Zaphikh

Seriously.
No. Why would I burn down someone else's property? I'm not a dick.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
You know what would be hilarious? Tomorrow's newspaper headline:

"Billy Joel arrested for arson".

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
I burn down churches and cum on the remains

A chick I know and her friend threw molotovs into a local church.

They didn't masturbate in it though >_>
Quote by goest

Quote by WCPhils

Quote by KnightBand
No. I'm scared of fired.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
No, I wouldn't burn down other people's property and put people's lives at danger if I could "get away with it."

Now, if there were no consequences, no people getting their houses burnt down and no people getting hurt, yeah, I probably would. Could be fun.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Burgery
Now, if there were no consequences, no people getting their houses burnt down and no people getting hurt, yeah, I probably would. Could be fun.

No.

A kid at my school set fire to his house at 1 AM last week and intentionally killed 3 of his family members, wounding 2 others.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
No.

A kid at my school set fire to his house at 1 AM last week and intentionally killed 3 of his family members, wounding 2 others.
See kids? This is why smoking kills.

Page 1 of 3