New song survive, my friend made the drum and accordion backing track. Guitars and vocals are mine did my best with the mix.

http://soundcloud.com/jamesbobmiddleton/survive

c4c
Nice to hear some hip-hop-esque material surface on this forum.
Pretty legit I'd say, the only thing is I'd try to get a little more emotion in the vocals, but other than that is was well done. The fact that there was an accordion makes it that much more awesome
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bomernee,
Thanks for the review! "Survive": a few of the vocals are somewhat pitchy, though I like most of the vocals. I'm not wild about most rap, though I think you have a good/interesting combination of rap, guitar, and perhaps accordion sounds (I like all the instrumentals, even if the song ends a bit abruptly). Not something you hear everyday. Keep surviving man!
The mix sounds good to me.

Is it a full song or will it be expanded later ? because it ends rather abruptly. I could see a nice instrumental part following what you already have followed by a repeat of the verse, with maybe some more instruments playing behind to make it stand out a bit more from the two previous ones. (and maybe a more fleshed out intro instead of just a bit, but it also works like it is)

I liked it.

check my thread when you have some time.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1502493
Thanks guys really needed some positive feedback today as woke up feeling a bit disparaged about the ol music.

I hope to expand this song later but I want to re record like all the guitars. They were recorded a few weeks ago and I just went through the multi track, found the best arpeggio part of guitar and looped it pretty much, and cut out all the mistakes I made on the lead and doubled it up a little to fill the missing space.

The vocals I can do a bit higher and I want to make the chorus more singy. That would be perfect time for an instrumental section and maybe through in some proper singing there as well.

I think I know what i want to write for the final verse need something to cap of the story.

Definitely will add a proper intro too.

Uver I'll give you c4c in a few hours got the misses here at the moment!

Thanks guys