yeah, i am currently searching for some kind of pedal that would make me able to loop in a live situation, and that at the same time, and in a practic way would make me able to just press it with my foot and another, lets say chord progression, previously recorded would start playing, so that i could like be iin verse and i just stomp on it when its time for the chorus. Any suggestions would be appreciatted, thanks
Unless you and all the other musicians in your band are robots, the tempo of your prerecorded chord progression won't match the one at which you're playing. Using a pedal for samples live is irritating and prone to disaster in most situations.
Last edited by toyboxmonster at Dec 15, 2011,
i never said i would use this in a band. i dont know why, but your comment seemed kinda agressive, u mad bro?
anyway, i was thinking about recording drums, put them in the pedal, and play with that track. When the time comes, i press the pedal and the song changes, with a different drum track but still in the same tempo as the previous one.
Boss RC-50 or RC-300 are brilliant looping stations. Tons of options available to you, multiple storage banks for loops you've created that you can call up on demand.

check out this example, you can do some awesome shit with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJvTT-x8ZAI&feature=related
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by joaod94
u mad bro?

No, you you just seem to perceive aggression where there's none.

Some of the fancier looper/samplers will certainly allow you to do what you're looking to do. I only have experience with the less complicated stuff, though, so I can't make any recommendations.
Quote by Acϵ♠
Boss RC-50 or RC-300 are brilliant looping stations. Tons of options available to you, multiple storage banks for loops you've created that you can call up on demand.

check out this example, you can do some awesome shit with it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJvTT-x8ZAI&feature=related

i see, not really my style, but impressive anyway, yeah i will probably check those out, thanks
Quote by toyboxmonster
No, you you just seem to perceive aggression where there's none.

Some of the fancier looper/samplers will certainly allow you to do what you're looking to do. I only have experience with the less complicated stuff, though, so I can't make any recommendations.

then, I am truly sorry, sorry, kind Sir.

stuff like bss rc30? i have looked into that and it doesnt seem like it would be very practical in terms of playing a pre recorded track :s
The RC-50, RC-300, and Digitech Jamman Stereo are what I had in mind.

If you want drums on two samples and you switch between them, I suspect that the transition between the samples will be really obvious (cymbals that normally ring out would be cut short).

Why not get an RC-3, record the drums for the entire song (preferably while listening to a click track through headphones), then add on extra guitar tracks wherever you need them?