So I want to rant.

Ordered a pedal two weeks ago. Next day delivery as standard. Shop was out of stock so it has to come from manufactures. I was told it would be here 3 days after I ordered it. It didn't turn up. Left it a few more days. Still wasn't here. Phoned the shop. Took me 3 attempts to get to speak to someone, only for them to pretty much say they don't know. So I phoned the manufactures. They said it was dispatched about a week ago and should be with me shortly. They were meant to email me a tracking number several days ago. They haven't. One company has told me it was dispatched on one day and the manufacture said a completely different day. I've emailed them, they don't reply. I've phoned, they say they will phone me back within a few minutes. They don't.

I can't simply cancel my order as the pedal is very limited edition (only 250 ever made) and they are very sought after. It's pretty hard to find one in stock at a reasonable price.

TL;DR I'm butthurt.

Worst service you've ever received? From anything, not just guitar related.
>order really awesome mug from site i wont mention (**** was awesome had a lid and everything to keep warm drink warm)
>wait a week (more than estimated delivery)
>no tracking available
>go back to site
>item no longer even exists
Ah, I tried to post my last message in all caps with profanity, but it appears it has been censored and "shouting" is disabled. You win this time, Ultimate Guitar vBulletin software
I've had some pretty bad service at a bunch of places, but no need to worry about where, since they're all burned down. Funny how that works.
Be bad. Get bitches.
When that Thai Ladyboy turned out to be just a lady...

Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

- Get Crybaby for Christmas three years ago
- Switch button stops working after a day or two
- Get a replacement
- Same thing
- Get pissed off
- Somehow it fixed itself and now works like a charm

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Chick Corea, Yes, Genesis, Jethro Tull

It is I, the mighty shitkicker, as prophesied by JustRooster. Obey me.
guitar shop in Springfield, MO called Springfield music.

Ordered some Livewire HMET when they first came out. They said sure no problem.

Figured it would take a week to get the pups and a day to install. Well after 3 weeks they finally came in. Then they guy calls me saying they sent some bad pups and they did not work.

So another 3 weeks go buy for the new pups. And the tech was so baffled that the same thing happened. Turns out the idiot did not know how to wire active pups.

He had to call seymour duncan and have them do step by step over the phone with him.

3 months to get some pups installed on my only guitar at the time. Then to make everything better he gave me a Boss keychain..wtf
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
The worst service I ever had was being when the cashier ditched the store before giving me my change.
Aww man that reminds me, I bought a game from HMV about 5/6 months ago.
Still hasn't arrived
I had to get the socket replaced on my guitar so I brought it to my local music shop. They said it would take 3 days.

Ended up taking a month.
Quote by Cameron!
I tried to post my last message in all caps with profanity

How cool of you.
I bought a couple of Radiohead singles online. Later when they wanted to ship they found out that in the meantime they had sold it again to someone else as well and shipped it to that person. So instead of contacting me they decided to ship my package anyway and include a different Radiohead single that I didnt order (but already had). Got a refund though, and kept the single as well So now I have two 2+2=5 singles ( don't recall however if it was disc one or two.).
Not me, but my friend ordered a Sony Vaio. When it arrived there was a dead pixel in the middle of the screen, so he had to send it back. The laptop they returned to him was a different screen resolution, had scratches all over it, and had a dead pixel in a different spot, so he had to send it back again. :\
sunbather is shit
Nothing is worse than the post office. A few weeks ago my wife went to get a passport for our 8-month old because we're going out of the country for vacation. She had all the forms filled out, picture, all of it. There were "Get your passport here" signs and checklists all over the damn inside of the place. After waiting in line for 30 minutes with our son screaming and crying, she gets to the counter only to be told in the most condescing, apathetic tone "We don't do passports here" by the lazy black bitch on the other side of the counter.

It will be a happy day when the postal service goes bankrupt and all postal workers lose their jobs because they are by far the laziest, rudest, most self-entitled assholes on earth.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
she gets to the counter only to be told in the most condescing, apathetic tone "We don't do passports here" by the lazy black bitch on the other side of the counter.

I find it unnecessary to include the fact that she's black in your post.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
I hate any stores where the clerks don't know anything about what it is they're selling. Auto parts stores are extremely bad about this. Contrary to popular opinion, I'd say the guys at the Guitar Center here are extremely knowledgeable.
Quote by Drakathan
I find it unnecessary to include the fact that she's black in your post.

Shut it, you closet racist.
Still waiting on my ipod touch after, what is it now.... 5 months? I don't know if it's Apple or UPS, but it's ****ing ridiculous.
Quote by stndrdprcdre

Dude, chill out. That was totally uncalled for. He was right.
October 2010: Something is wrong with bass amp
November 2010: They tell me nothing is wrong with it
March 2011: I finally get that amp back
April 2011: Speakers broke in cab
May 2011 (and £400 poorer): I get the amp back
September 2011: Same problem as last year

I am now unable to get it sent in because it's a rather large amp and I am 500 odd miles away from the store in which I bought it.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by stndrdprcdre

You're the one who says black in negative association. I'm against racism.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!