I am alive and well. I am so glad to hear of your concern.

It is with great please that I am writing you today to advise you to stop being a little pussy and start winning some basketball games before I punch your face.

Love, Dad
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Do you honestly, honestly create this thread thinking "hey, this'll be funny and not get closed!"?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Oh shit, I thought you were breaking up with me with that thread title.

Quote by lushacrous
Do you honestly, honestly create this thread thinking "hey, this'll be funny and not get closed!"?

Oh look at Mr. "I'm an upstanding and responsible citizen." Piss off.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Dec 15, 2011,
Oh crap, I lolled
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by lushacrous

not at all. Not even Honestly. Or Honestly
Quote by JustRooster

welcome to the pit
Quote by JustRooster

Sorry?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by lushacrous

I'm with this guy.
It's a miracle you're still allowed to make threads. I salute your perseverance.
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Yeah, mirror threads aren't allowed. I learned that after making my first thread a mirror thread. About masturbation.
REGGIE