Hey guys so I was supposed to get this freaking nice TS clone pedal with bunch of settings, 2 stompswitches (with 2 different pedals in it, booster and the TS) and whatnot. Sounded freaking awesome! Been waiting for it for a month already and finally the thing came in mail!!!

except that it wasn't quite what I expected.

It doesn't only not have two pedals in it and 2 stompswitches... but.. it doesnt have any stompswitch at all!!!

check it for yourself

didn't come with screws either... so I opened it and saw that thing there

it says 'why did you open it or whatever... and there's a =( sign....

where's my TS!
I don't know if you're trolling or what but that thing looks like a huge piece of crap.

Send it back?
That's awesome. I'm gonna start a pedal company and just fill the boxes with wires and put a note on the inside that says 'Does this look right to you?'
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
That's awesome. I'm gonna start a pedal company and just fill the boxes with wires and put a note on the inside that says 'Does this look right to you?'

And then right below that: "trololololololol!"

OP: Send it back dude, that looks super shady.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Surely you should have known it was ****ed when you saw that there's nothing even close to a Tubescreamer in the features on the front of the pedal.

Whoever sold it you is definitely a scammer or something.
One cos of that.

Two cos they've had you believing a BYOC OD-II is a Boutique pedal!
It's so boutique that they didn't have time to finish it.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Dec 15, 2011,
you just got trolled hard. that sucks man
my stuff:
schecter c-1+
ibanez rg3exfm1
schecter avenger 7-string with emgs
esp/ltd mh-50
peavey 6505+ 112 combo
tc electronic polytune
way huge green rhino
mxr micro flange
mxr smart gate
dunlop crybaby
I think the tone got sucked out the window when it was on the airplane.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Not sure why you'd post stuff like this about your own company,,, adopting a Zachary business model?
Hey dude.

Crappy pedal, but I like your music! Very buckethead-ey!
Guitars:
'11 Gibson Buckethead LP
'97 Fender Cali Series Strat
?? Samick Bass
'01 Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Take a dump in a box and send it to him.

I've ordered a pedal a few weeks ago and it's taking ages. But it's from JMI so I know it's gunna be the real deal. Want to hurry up and get here.
Quote by rokket2005
Not sure why you'd post stuff like this about your own company,,, adopting a Zachary business model?

you got me

Quote by bluezombie
Hey dude.

Crappy pedal, but I like your music! Very buckethead-ey!

thanks man I appreciate it a lot, if you want any of my tracks just let me know and I'll get them to you for free

Quote by hawk5211
Reminds me of this.

flash

ROFL! I literally LAUGHED OUT LOUDLY!!!

so yeah guys.. it wasn't that serious of a troll or somehting but I definitely got some big lolz!

I present you this prototype actually called DaVinci by God Box fx

I got custom graphics with this artist's artwork (I guess I can link his website if it doesn't contain anything but art: no links to buy anything, even his art, no ads?). It's printed btw. the real deal would cost me too much :P

that, and a close up, although the camera's shaky there so you cant see the amazing details of the artwork :P

That thing is quite unique. It's got 6-position diode switch, input cap switch (no tone knob but a switch which does a nice job to be honest, better than I expected ), gain and volume, on the right side you get gain and volume. The right side feeds into the other one but both are true bypass and you can run each individually. the right side is a bit bassy which is pretty cool for me . I didn't quite expect it to really suit my needs (thought it'd be a vintage thingy) but it tightened my tone and got me to where I really wanted to get but didn't know how or what was missing. So yeah sounds like a Paul Gilbert planted in the pedal

Idk when I'll get clips but I'm having a gig this saturday so I hope i'll get some usable videos and pics

oh and also that pedal in the OP is actually one of my booster prototypes that I was willing to replace with a envelope filter so I figured it might look nice here XD
Last edited by Vendetta V at Dec 15, 2011,
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
so you made yourself a pedal?

yeah I do make pedals actually and this one was a transparent booster but I didn't find a usage for it really by then. Then I needed a truebypass box so I took the 3pdt off by then

Quote by Roc8995
And then bought a real one because yours was terrible?

yeah I got the real one but not cause mine was terrible just got it haha
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Take a dump in a box and send it to him.

I've ordered a pedal a few weeks ago and it's taking ages. But it's from JMI so I know it's gunna be the real deal. Want to hurry up and get here.

Oooh. You don't know about JMI and Music Ground's shady history do you?
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
Oooh. You don't know about JMI and Music Ground's shady history do you?

ouch the fail with this one. is strong.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
ouch the fail with this one. is strong.

I'm not sure how to take this. I assume they're not dodgy, being so closely related to Vox, Hiwatt and all that, right?
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I'm not sure how to take this. I assume they're not dodgy, being so closely related to Vox, Hiwatt and all that, right?

They're not related to the real Vox, Hiwatt or anything else. Music Ground bought the JMI and Hiwatt names in the 90s. They've got a history of producing fakes and passing them off as vintage originals. Their pedals aren't real recreations of the originals. They just use clones of the original chassis and hope the buyer hasn't heard the real thing. They've been investigated for criminal charges at least once, have closed down and reopened at least once, etc. Not a company I would do business with, especially when better clones are available for lower prices.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
They're not related to the real Vox, Hiwatt or anything else. Music Ground bought the JMI and Hiwatt names in the 90s. They've got a history of producing fakes and passing them off as vintage originals. Their pedals aren't real recreations of the originals. They just use clones of the original chassis and hope the buyer hasn't heard the real thing. They've been investigated for criminal charges at least once, have closed down and reopened at least once, etc. Not a company I would do business with, especially when better clones are available for lower prices.

It's coming direct from JMI. I've only ever read good things about them.
ya it's all bad. hopefully you get your pedal.
Jumping on dat gear sig train.
PRS Hollowbody II / BKP Warpigs
Strandberg OS6T / BKP Aftermath
Strandberg OS7 / Lace Poopsticks
Skervesen Raptor 7FF / BKP Warpigs
Skervesen Raptor 6 NTB / BKP Juggernauts
Hapas Sludge 7 FF / Hapas Leviathan
Anderson Baritom / Motorcity Nuke BKP Sinner Anderson H2+
Warmoth Baritone / BKP Piledriver
Ibanez Rg2120x / BKP Nailbomb

Blackstar ID:Core Beam
Quote by AcousticMirror
ya it's all bad. hopefully you get your pedal.

Ahhhh fuck. This is so bad. I'm ringing them tomorrow. This is horrible. I've just been reading into this, about them stealing guitars. But they're still open and running, so that's gotta be a sort of good sign, right?