Firstly can someone help me find a quote. Someone posted a quote here that compared human nature to animal nature, stating how much more violent animal nature is compared to human nature. Bit vague, but I really can't remember how it was phrased.

To add some discussion to this thread, I suppose you could post your favourite quotes about nature or something, I dunno
The average dog is a better human being than the average human being.

But that's the opposite of what you want.
Nature hates calculators. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
not specifically about nature, but I like this quote

"Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar." (Bradley Miller)
cat
"Fuck trees and shit." - Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Ilya Bryzgalov, Philidelphia Flyers goaltender

"Right now, I'm very into the universe. You know, like how it was created. You know, like, what is it? You know, solar system is so humungous big, right? But, if you see our solar system and our galaxy on the side, you know, like, and you see it and it was so small. You couldn't even see it, our galaxy is like huge, but if you see the big picture, our galaxy is like small, tiny, like, dot in the universe, like. You think, we have some problems here on the earth we worry about, compared to, like... nothing. Just be happy. Don't worry, be happy right now."

speaks the truth
favorite quote concerning nature, eh?

Quote by Zeno of Citium
God is not separate from the world; He is the soul of the world, and each of us contains a part of the Divine Fire. All things are parts of one single system, which is called Nature; the individual life is good when it is in harmony with Nature. In one sense, every life is in harmony with Nature, since it is such as Nature’s laws have caused it to be; but in another sense a human life is only in harmony with Nature when the individual will is directed to ends which are among those of Nature. Virtue consists in a will which is in agreement with Nature. The wicked, though perforce they obey God’s law, do so involuntarily; in the simile of Cleanthes, they are like a dog tied to a cart, and compelled to go wherever it goes. In the life of an individual man, virtue is the sole good; such things as health, happiness, possessions, are of no account. Since virtue resides in the will, everything really good or bad in a man’s life depends only upon himself. He may be poor, but what of it? He can still be virtuous. He may be sentenced to death, but he can die nobly, like Socrates. Other men have power only over externals; virtue, which alone is truly good, rests entirely with the individual. Therefore every man has perfect freedom, provided he emancipates himself from mundane desires.
#DTWD
"We are never really alone; no matter where a person stands on Earth, whether it is in a crowd of millions or the middle of a desert, countless numbers of molecules of air constantly surrounds them. All of these molecules are touched by other molecules, which are, in turn, touched by more molecules, and so on; eventually, this never-ending connection of molecules connects one life to another, and any given life to every other existing life on this planet. There is constant interaction between these separate living things over and through the vast, never-ending plane of air; electrical impulses, movements and frictions are transferred ever-so-discretely through the omnipresent atmosphere. From the most beautiful, exotic animal in the jungles of South America, to the penguins of the Northern hemisphere, to a soldier on the front lines of a war, to an undiscovered aquatic animal in the darkest depths of the ocean, everyone and everything shares the common survival medium of air or water, and all life is connected through it.

This may not seem like much, but if it’s given a little thought, it’s a beautiful premise. Each breath we take is an embrace of this world; a result of it’s beauty and power. The next time you take a breath, imagine where it’s been; that molecule of oxygen could have been in a breeze that cooled the slaves who built the pyramids. It could have been on the breath of Martin Luther King Jr. as he told the world about his dream. It could have been in the bloodstream of the first Americans who journeyed across the ice and into North America. It could have been in the salt that Ghandi made by the sea in civil disobedience of the oppressive British law in his country. It could have been in the heart of Jesus as he died upon the cross. It could have been behind the sails of Christopher Columbus, or blown aside by the strike of a hammer against the Berlin Wall. It could have held up a World War II pilot’s plane moments before his was hit and went down. It could have been in his parachute when he landed.

The very molecules and energies that make up the entirety of your body could have been involved in the lives of a countless number of other living things. Matter and energy are never created nor destroyed, only transformed, and people are never alone, but endlessly connected, forever suspended in the beautiful aura of life." - Some guy on 4chan.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Twist of fate
We do not inherit the land from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

God damn that's good, who said it?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.