Anyone here heard the good news yet? I can't seem to find a credible online source but apparently Tumble is all a flutter with crying 14 year olds.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
I don't know what's happening.

What's happening?
Quote by willT08
Quote by HowSoonisNow
How was Confucius death metal?
You've clearly never read any Confuscius.

As I wait on the edge of the earth,
I can see the walls being torn down again
Only to be rebuilt in another name,
On a different day
Apparently they spilt up.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
we can only hope

but they haven't been culturally relevant since like 2010, just like how you never hear people talk about devil wears prada or underoath anymore
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
First of all this shouldn't be in Musician Talk. Second of all I don't care, they never particularly registered on my radar as a band that was doing anything interesting musically that it would matter if they broke up (Though at the risk of being flamed I do think some of their songs are kind of catchy), and since you evidently don't like them, I don't see why you would care either.
Quote by Hail
we can only hope

but they haven't been culturally relevant since like 2010, just like how you never hear people talk about devil wears prada or underoath anymore

Nope, they released their most critically acclaimed album in late 2010 and have been going strong since then.

Underoath turned a lot of heads with Disambiguation as well.
Quote by Nietsche
First of all this shouldn't be in Musician Talk. Second of all I don't care, they never particularly registered on my radar as a band that was doing anything interesting musically that it would matter if they broke up (Though at the risk of being flamed I do think some of their songs are kind of catchy), and since you evidently don't like them, I don't see why you would care either.

You wrote more than me in this thread. And yeah I realised it was the wrong section after I posted it, I apologise. The band's alright if I'm in the mood for something heavy but the vocals pretty much ruin it for me.
Gear:

Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by blake1221
Nope, they released their most critically acclaimed album in late 2010 and have been going strong since then.

but you don't see kids wearing their shirts

well, i don't at least. they left faster than they came, and none of the deathcore kids here cared for their latest album. too many notes
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by Hail
but you don't see kids wearing their shirts

well, i don't at least. they left faster than they came, and none of the deathcore kids here cared for their latest album. too many notes

They're pretty set at the top of the AP type scene. They haven't gone anywhere, and their fourth album is probably going to sell like hot cakes. Methinks you don't know so much about things.
Quote by Nietsche
First of all this shouldn't be in Musician Talk.

+1

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.