how much money,per week, would i need to get £1000 in 2 years
Gear

Ibanez RGD320
BC Rich Bich
JimDeacon SG
Fender Mustang II
Just less than 10.

If you can't work this out yourself you're probably mentally retarded.

stratkat
"really hard maths question"

Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
Welcome to first grade. Dont forget your lunch Timmy
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Quote by sam b
£9.62

/thread

That.

Not being funny, but why couldn't you work that out? Wasn't even hard to my standards and I can barely count, let alone do mathematics.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Let's count how many weeks are in a year...

After counting each days on a calendar, my answer is approximately 52.

Now, you said 2 years... So I think we have to do 52 x 2 (someone correct me on this one) which equals 104 (again, correction please).

The final task, being the hardest of course, is to know how much money PER week you need on a span of 104 weeks to attain 1000: I'll take a HUGE guess and go 1000/104, which should equal 9,615384615384615.

With the rounding skills I learned through my first high school year, I believe 9,62 should be an acceptable answer.
Quote by DarkTom666
With the rounding skills I learned through my first high school year, I believe 9,62 should be an acceptable answer.

I don't think TS has started high school yet.
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
really hard english question: why is math plural in your title?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by JAHellraiser
really hard english question: why is math plural in your title?

It's meant to be Maths, as opposed to Math Or at least, here in England it is.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Do some of you guys seriously not notice that this is a troll?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by DarkTom666
Let's count how many weeks are in a year...

After counting each days on a calendar, my answer is approximately 52.

Now, you said 2 years... So I think we have to do 52 x 2 (someone correct me on this one) which equals 104 (again, correction please).

The final task, being the hardest of course, is to know how much money PER week you need on a span of 104 weeks to attain 1000: I'll take a HUGE guess and go 1000/104, which should equal 9,615384615384615.

You derived the equation incorrectly in your 12th step
Just put all the money you get into RIM (symbol: RIMM) stocks and you will have that £1000 in half the time!
Last edited by Fat Lard at Dec 15, 2011,
Greek and Italian bonds my friend. You have that money together within 10 months if you play your cards right.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
^This too. Go for a 50/50 diversified portfolio with all of your disposable income on our suggestions and you'll be boss hog cashing man.
Quote by Fat Lard
^This too. Go for a 50/50 diversified portfolio with all of your disposable income on our suggestions and you'll be boss hog cashing man.

Excellent idea!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by sam b
£9.62

/thread

Best make it £10.12 so he has enough money for a Freddo before school.
Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
£9 a week for a grand? in two years?! so if i put £9 a side a week i could be a millionaire!

In a short, short while of only 2000 years!
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect