I wrote this song and did it at an open mic about a month ago, I wrote it on electric so the power chords for the chorus sound kinda weak. It was my first performance since grade 4 so I was a bit nervous and my guitar playing was a bit off in parts, but let me know what you think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFAWapowyy0&feature=g-user-u&context=G1e4b4UCGXQYbcTJ33Z2OHk4ohNe15cvUotDlPn2TNcaGV1a8RU

oh yeah C4C
Last edited by cookdizzle at Dec 16, 2011,
It's unfortunate that nobody seems to comment on certain videos, regardless of whether they're good or not. I think your song definitely deserves a response, though.

Aside from the fact that you were obviously nervous, I thought you did a pretty good job. I think if you were a bit less nervous during that performance, your song would have turned out much better than it did. Now, don't take that as a negative comment (I hope you don't at least) because I think your song is pretty damn good, and I'm going to go in depth on why I think so.

You started off with a rather quiet, and relaxing part. I did notice that you hit some wrong notes on your guitar while you sang the first line, but I think I have a good idea of the note you were trying to hit. But anyways, I think you have a really good voice. Your voice does sound a lot like other people I've heard over the past few years at open mic's and acoustic performances, but I think that yours is a bit better than the rest.

I would really like to hear your song on electric guitar, and with a nice solo before the end of the song! I also would like to make it clear that I thought your taste with chords and notes were great, and their tonality set the stage perfectly for your vocals. Reminded me a lot of Staind.

Good work!
There will be zero tolerance
For the creator of hallowed intentions
There will be zero tolerance
Fate is your deciding God
I want to get the original version done now that I'm on break from the semester. In the electric version I have a simple solo worked out before the last chorus, its not much but it kinda plays off the rhythm so it sounds kinda cool.