Recently got a new laptop and it works fine except I get no sound from my DAWS. It plays but no sound. It works though. If I use my Line 6 XT as a soundcard it comes through so I assume its to do with something not assigned but I can't find it at all.

It's Windows 7, HP Pavillion.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qipgdt.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/11icvtu.png

Anyone got a clue what I need to do here?
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
check the volume mixer to see that you don't have anything muted. Have you looked in control panel > sounds > manage audio devices? there are separate tabs for playback, recording, etc. make sure that everything is enabled, levels are up, etc.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Checked that. I get sound on everything outside these programs. I think they cant use the drivers as they are already in use - by what I dont know
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Make sure that you have a correct device set up within the programs as well as connections among your laptop, XT, and programs.

Sonar does not like sharing the driver on mine, so if any instance of media player is open, I'll get no sound. Is the audio driver set to the right driver? I use either a Line 6 UX8 or Asio4all when I don't want to use any hardware.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.
Recently got a new laptop and it works accomplished except I get no complete from my DAWS. It plays but no sound. It works though. If I use my Line 6 XT as a soundcard it comes through so I accept its to do with something not assigned but I can't acquisition it at all.