Hey guys I have a final for my American Political Thought class. I'm really stuck on one of the essay questions. It goes like this

How did the conservative response to post WW-II liberal movements change how liberalism was perceived? Are there any lessons you think are particularly relevant from post WW-II Conservatism/Liberalism

I know this is broad considering you dont know exactly what my class looked at but if anyone has any ideas on how to get started with this it would be great. I'm really stuck.
Ha. No way. I'm also writing my final essay for my American Political Thought class. I'm comparing Thoreau and Emma Goldman.

Good times.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
I can't answer that one but I do have a poli sci final tonight at 8 Oh well I set the curve on the 2 midterms without even buying the book.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by ErikLensherr
Ha. No way. I'm also writing my final essay for my American Political Thought class. I'm comparing Thoreau and Emma Goldman.

Good times.

Yeahh. This is an essay question on our final tomorrow. We compared those two earlier this year. Very interesting stuff