Im just wondering what are the quality of the ESP Edwards brand of guitars. Im really interested int he les paul guitar. I Wrote a thread a couple of days again on the difference between the esp eclipse ii and the gibson les paul custom and someone suggested the esp edwards brand but I really want to know what the quality of guitar im getting
try to track one down and play it if you can

but really

the edwards are just all levels of jizz
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Edwards are on the same quality level as higher end Ltd's. I believe there is info on this at ESP.com
^

Quote by Maximo33
Edwards are on the same quality level as higher end Ltd's. I believe there is info on this at ESP.com

yeah. maybe even a little higher than the ltd 1000s. but around that. not quite as good as teh genuine esps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Edwards basically bridges the gap between LTD and ESP. They're literally right there in the middle on the quality spectrum.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Edwards basically bridges the gap between LTD and ESP. They're literally right there in the middle on the quality spectrum.

That's probably the best way of putting it. I'd like to try one out sometime. They're unheard of around these parts. the pic above sure looks like a sexy beast!
I don't believe I have ever heard one bad remark about Edwards guitars. Seems anyone who has one is extremely happy with they're decision. Sure wish the ol U.S. of A could start shipping them in.
Quote by Offworld92

yup
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Maximo33
That's probably the best way of putting it. I'd like to try one out sometime. They're unheard of around these parts. the pic above sure looks like a sexy beast!

Pimping this beast hard ...

Edwards guitars have their basic parts made in a factory in China and are then assembled and finished in Japan. There's lots of arguing over the quality of the wood used in them, whether it's the same as the proper ESPs or worse. Their hardware and electronics are usually on par with the standard level of ESP or the deluxe range of LTDs.