Page 1 of 2
What.
Why were they suspended for that?
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Blocking the hallways, or something.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
Thank Christ people are getting punished for this. Maybe this sad excuse of a quarterback will realize how much of an idiot he looks like and start acting like a ****ing man and learn to throw the ball. **** Tim Tebow.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
That dude's lip.

:/
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by moscaespañol
Blocking the hallways, or something.

Oh, America.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by offspring_punk
Thank Christ people are getting punished for this. Maybe this sad excuse of a quarterback will realize how much of an idiot he looks like and start acting like a ****ing man and learn to throw the ball. **** Tim Tebow.

Does anyone remember that "can men and women just be friends?" video? That guy that was eating the sandwich and was like "hahahahNO"? I need that .gif now.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low

"the football is now diamonds ..."

(googled to find the actual picture that says this. couldn't. guess someone here made it? something funny on UG? whaaa?)
#DTWD
Quote by offspring_punk

This. I hear about how he's like a god everyday and it's ****ing annoying.
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
One high school team was denied a chance to go to a championship game because when one of their players scored what would have been the winning touchdown, he raised his arm in celebration on the way to the end zone. The stupid ass refs said it was taunting (how can it be taunting if the player isn't even looking at the other team?) and called the touchdown back.

This is your pussy America. "Oh, he hurt the other players feelings." Sheesh.
Quote by WaterGod
Tim Tebow cheats. He relies on Jesus to win his games.

And it appears to be working.
Quote by moscaespañol
Does anyone remember that "can men and women just be friends?" video? That guy that was eating the sandwich and was like "hahahahNO"? I need that .gif now.

Fail.
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Quote by offspring_punk

I smell a butthurt Raiders fan.

Quote by primusfan

"the football is now diamonds ..."

(googled to find the actual picture that says this. couldn't. guess someone here made it? something funny on UG? whaaa?)

Yes someone here made it,and that someone was me.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by offspring_punk

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by offspring_punk

whats wrong with him expressing his faith in public?

He is winning games dude...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Quote by Controlpanel
whats wrong with him expressing his faith in public?

He is winning games dude...

Because having faith in anything = ramming it down peoples' throats and intolerance
Quote by blake1221
Because having faith in anything = ramming it down peoples' throats and intolerance

Why are you being intolerant of my intolerance?
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Why are you being intolerant of my intolerance?

thats offensive...somehow...why are you questioning him!>!>!?!?!?!?eleventyone!?!>1>
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Why anyone cares? Beyond me. The kid sounded like he needed a lesson in respect... What's a slap on the hand going to do? He had that certain preppy attitude I'd like to knock out of him
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Oh, I was thinking of Tae Bo-ing.

Whatever happened to Billy Blanks?
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
School admins are ****ing jackasses.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by mike_anderson25
Whatever happened to Billy Blanks?

Living it up in Japan with his japanese wife and daughters.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
What?
That's a ridiculous over-reaction to suspend someone for something as trivial and harmless as this.

Could a kid plausably be suspended for kneeling down to tie their shoe lace at that school too?

I don't think Rodin would be impressed.
Quote by Trowzaa
What.
Why were they suspended for that?

Preventing other kids from getting to class. They did it in a large group in the middle of the hallway, refusing to move. Dumbasses.
Castles made of sand
Fall to the sea
Eventually
Quote by toby3p0
Preventing other kids from getting to class. They did it in a large group in the middle of the hallway, refusing to move. Dumbasses.

We once prevented all the teachers from getting into school.
The teachers were taking industrial action over a pay dispute by refusing to man the school during lunch break, which meant that we had to spend the lunch break outside because we would otherwise be in the school unsupervised. It was the middle of winter and we were cold and wet, so in protest at our treatment we took our own industrial action and barricaded and picketed all the school entrances so that the teachers couldn't get back into school after the lunch break for a further 3 hours.

It was pretty much regarded as 'high-jinks' by those in charge and no one got suspended over it.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
We once prevented all the teachers from getting into school.
The teachers were taking industrial action over a pay dispute by refusing to man the school during lunch break, which meant that we had to spend the lunch break outside because we would otherwise be in the school unsupervised. It was the middle of winter and we were cold and wet, so in protest at our treatment we took our own industrial action and barricaded and picketed all the school entrances so that the teachers couldn't get back into school after the lunch break for a further 3 hours.

It was pretty much regarded as 'high-jinks' by those in charge and no one got suspended over it.

yeah, but weren't all the teachers in the 70's beatniks and hippies anyways?
Quote by Trowzaa
Oh, America.

Yeah, like soccer fans are so much more classy and benevolent.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Ew american football. I'd rather watch bowls played by average players
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
Quote by offspring_punk

this

they had one of the kids on the phone on SportsCenter and asked him why they did it. He said something like "He's a great role model. He's a winner, a leader, and he has great faith". I say that he's terrible quarterback, he can't lead his team to jack-shit in the first 50 minutes of a game and his faith makes me wish I believed in a god purely so I could renounce him in Tebow's name. He seems like a nice kid aside from all the thinking he's jesus's best friend thing, but goddamn it I'm so ****ing sick of him. I was actually excited to see news about basketball earlier because they weren't talking about Tebow for the first time in 4 hours. BASKETBALL FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
Oh, I was thinking of Tae Bo-ing.

also, as a Patriots fan (bring it on haters), I cannot wait for Brady to bury tebows ass by 26 points with 6 minutes left. Just hope our f'ng shitty defense doesn't blow it and make this kid look like more of a hero.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by mystical_1
Yeah, like soccer fans are so much more classy and benevolent.

(Invalid img)

You were saying?
"Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: it might have been."

Quote by guitarplayer$
I was in a band in grade 7 with a could of dudes named "dabo" and tyler. My name's steve so we actually went on stage as S.T.D.
Page 1 of 2