View poll results: Dumble?
No.
12 36%
Yes.
3 9%
Yes, i have 7.
18 55%
Voters: 33.
I've owned several. Returned them to Howard each time, I was so disappointed. He claims that his process allows fragile harmonics to survive better in the vacuum tube environment than the crystal lattice, but I find that that's simply not the case.

I now own a Crate Flexwave and am much happier with my sound. This amp, coupled with a Klon Centaur and a THD Hotplate, is pure tonal heaven.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
My first Dumble had a slight discrepancy in the crystal lattice of its tubes, but it was for the better. It sounds even better after boosting it with my Klon or Alpha Drive.
Pfft.

Two-Rock is a better company.
Quote by SimplyBen
That's the advantage of being such a distance from Yianni. I can continue to live my life without fear of stumbling upon his dark terror.

Quote by Toppscore
NakedInTheRain aka "Naked with shriveled pencil sized bacon In The Rain"
I had a Dumble but grew tired of it, so I skeet shot it off of the bow of my yacht whilst sipping champagne and eating caviar. I considered it a peasant’s amp and did not want to sully my imported Italian marble floor with its common stink.

Oh wait, I mean I don’t have $20-$30k to piss away on an amp.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
i prefer a line 6 ! XD hahahahahahahahah sarcastic LOL 7 dumbles would be enough to feed all the starving kids in the world
Roughly 20,000 Dumbles would pay for one nice hot meal for each malnourished person in the world. So get soldering, Alex!
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
I own/owned a lot of Dumbles, however they weren't capable of producing any musical notes whatsoever & some were heavier to lift :P
Screw you guys, I've got 14.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
I sold all of my Dumbles because everything I played through them just sounded like Stevie Ray Vaughan. Not his guitar tone, but him. It was kinda creepy when every time I played my guitar, a dead man was talking to me. Then I bought a custom amp of of Alex that he's thinking about making into a new line. He did the unthinkable and combined an MG and a Line 6 Spider IV into one amp. Six channels of pure tonal goodness.
I had a Dumble, but I gave it to a professional musician friend of mine because he liked it so much. Then when I called Howard to commission a replacement he just said '**** you.' Now I don't have a Dumble anymore.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I played one once but it didn't make any awesome tones.
Someone told me I should probably plug a guitar in but I was all like "lol, nah, it's a Dumble, it doesn't need a guitar to sound awesome and that would just defile the amp anyway"
But it didn't and I was disappoint.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
I Traided Mine 4 A Boss Ds-1 Becuz I Cud Get Da Same Toanz As Teh Dumble In A Foot Pedel An Uze It Wiv My Marshal Mg100dfx Half Stack Wich Lukz Cooler Becaz Evri1 Herd Of Marshal Its Pure Rock Lol
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
I use mine to stand my Spider on for better resononse.
Quote by fly135
Just because one has tone suck it doesn't mean one's tone sucks.