Hey guys, I am looking for an affordable les paul that has similar specs to this Gibson:

http://www2.gibson.com/Products/Electric-Guitars/Les-Paul/Gibson-Custom/Les-Paul-Custom/Features.aspx

Are there any epiphone's or edwards that look exactly the same as the gibson?
Thanks in advance!

Edit:
The only ones I found is the Epiphone black beauty, which I dislike the three pickups and the epiphone custom, which I dislike the very light brown rosewood fretboard.
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube
Last edited by zefs at Dec 16, 2011,
Edwards has a model like that, but they (Edwards in general) are very hard to find. Also keep in mind that the quality will be nowhere near Gibson CS quality.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
gibson les paul studio used. same pups as the custom. a lot different in looks and craftmanship but it is pretty close. weight difference will be significant also but you should definitely look at this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/gibson-les-paul-studio-electric-guitar

edit1: just did a search on allofcraigs.com, they seem to hover on the used market for 700-900usd

edit2: didnt realize you just want the looks. thought you would want something that sounds similar. well good luck. the studio in alpine white/gold hardware is equipped with an ebony fretboard, other than that i dont know what to tell you
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Last edited by thejester at Dec 16, 2011,
Check out the Tokai LC series. They are basically the same thing but much cheaper and don't have the Gibson logo.
There is nothing out there. Play everything you can get hands on and you will understand.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Yeah the epiphone seems the best choice. Well I am just looking for one to use as a second guitar, that would have different style and playing than my M-1000.
Ibanez RG821 + Ibanez TS9
Peavey Vypyr 30 + Sanpera

My song covers on YouTube
Find a Burny clone on Ebay...they're said to be the next best thing.
Gibson ES-137C
Parker P8EN
AC Custom Special P Bass