Page 1 of 3
Coming into the pit
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I made a left when I should have made a right.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
For once i actually like this idea for a thread. Good job TS. I hope you make it big and become UG famous and take over the world.
Screwing around for 3 years of college. I'll be lucky to get into Uni on the grades I have, and if I don't get into Uni I'm ****ed for life
Should've made a left turn at Albuquerque
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Screwing around for 3 years of college. I'll be lucky to get into Uni on the grades I have, and if I don't get into Uni I'm ****ed for life

With that attitude you are...
I got the salad instead of the soup...

And to this day, I still lay awake at night wondering about the soup that got away.
Taking that first joint.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by guitar12
With that attitude you are...

I finished college years ago thinking Uni was just a waste of money. I've had 2 part time jobs since then, each lasting about 3 months.
With where I live there's no hope without moving out, and Uni is about the only choice I have there.
Playing world of warcraft from like 13yo-17yo.. Biggest mistake ever. Since i quit 2 years ago so much has happened that could have happened so much sooner :\

Also falling in love. Biggest regret. Never again. Forever alone.
Last edited by vayne92 at Dec 16, 2011,
I've made plenty of mistakes but most of them have led to good things in the present.
Quote by Shawn1379
I got the salad instead of the soup...

And to this day, I still lay awake at night wondering about the soup that got away.

"im never going to take you for granted again... ='/"

"GET A ROOM"

classic family guy quote, kudos
Quote by cshanna7721
"im never going to take you for granted again... ='/"

"GET A ROOM"

classic family guy quote, kudos

Haha, thanks amigo.

My real life changing mistake would probably be something like not learning music theory sooner.

I've been working at it for a good month now and I'm actually really enjoying it. I have no idea why reading sheet music scared me so much. I mean, I'm not good at it or anything, but it's not nearly as hard as I had imagined.
Doing awful in high school, graduating a year late, and then waiting a year and a half after high school to decide to go to college.
It was a Hoboken Penguin!!!

*e-muffin for getting the obscure reference*
Quote by thanksgiving
I'm coming for you with a castrator!
You sick bastard.

Watch that video below

If this video reaches 1000 views before Christmas, I'll play with my titties on cam.

Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Doing awful in high school, graduating a year late, and then waiting a year and a half after high school to decide to go to college.

That's sort of the boat I'm in, except I didn't graduate a year late, and I'm just now going to college four years after I graduated.
1) I dated a girl. We broke up cause I moved away for university and for some reason I spent two years during uni calling this girl and thinking me and her would've together in the end. During that second year there was a very cute girl who was super into to me, but I wasn't into her because I was so focused on the other girl. Two years down the road (today) old gf is getting married and me and the other girl have strong feelings for each other but she loves her boyfriend very much (getting married) and with both agree she shouldn't cheat. I always wonder about all that could have been if I wasn't stupid.

2) first two years I got bad grades and now even though I have a job I'm only make 4k/yr until I can prove myself (then they say I will move up to 60k) hard to believe better grades I would have started at 60k/year

3) being anti-social in high school. I choose to do it in high school and did the opposite in uni and loved it. I also hear all the fun things my friends did in high school.

EDIT: LMAO changed a few facts in the first one that my phone autocorrected...i meant shouldn't cheat not should cheat...
Last edited by FireHawk at Dec 16, 2011,
Quote by FireHawk
1) there was a very cute girl who was super into to me, but I wasn't into her because I was so focused on the other girl.

3) being anti-social in high school. I choose to do it in high school and did the opposite in uni and loved it. I also hear all the fun things my friends did in high school.

This and this x 1000
Quote by shadow__666
Taking that first joint.

Though i had some fun times while high as a kite,

I know that feel bro

EDIT: I should probs change my signature
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
not really a life changing mistake, but retrospectively, i wish i had learned saxophone (really any instrument) in concert band back in elementary school. if had learned something back then, i'd have ten years experience on it now, and i'd be amazing at whatever it was.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
not really a life changing mistake, but retrospectively, i wish i had learned saxophone (really any instrument) in concert band back in elementary school. if had learned something back then, i'd have ten years experience on it now, and i'd be amazing at whatever it was.

then learn now and in 10 years you'll be amazing at it...
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by Weaponxclaws
My biggest life changing mistake was taking the red pill

'I know what you're thinking, 'cause right now i'm thinking the same thing. Actually, I've been thinking it ever since i got here: Why oh why didn't i take the BLUE pill'
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I've made plenty of mistakes but most of them have led to good things in the present.
How do you know it was a mistake then?

If anyone here could please define to me a mistake, I could have the chance to have 1 million dollars or nothing, if I choose nothing I could build myself and become rich on my own, but if I'll take them I'll go into an endless spiral of cocaine and hookers and I'll die in 6 months, think about it.
Quote by tattyreagh
He's the hero The Pit deserves but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. GbAdimDb5m7.

Free Jani92jani

Free Will Swanson
A lot, most of them involve being passive and not taking school seriously. I'm not going to dwell on them though, the past is the past, and dwelling on it will eat you alive. Whatever situation your past mistakes have put you in it's never too late to change it.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Dec 16, 2011,
Quote by laid-to-waste
then learn now and in 10 years you'll be amazing at it...

that would defeat the purpose. the idea is that if i had learned something, i'd be amazing at it now, and would have given me a lot more opportunities for studying music at University, i would have had a more structured background, those sort of things.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Putting myself in a situation to get sexually assaulted by a girl, then proceeding to have sex with me with no condom.
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
Although not a mistake, learning to play guitar right-handed instead of left-handed (I'm left-handed naturally) may have hindered me abit in terms of speed and picking control.

I don't really regret it because it gives me my own unique sound, but I sometimes wonder how good I'd be if I chose to play lefty.

Also, being shy when I was younger. It can be surprisingly easy and fun to be confident, as I'm finding out
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Not playing guitar 10 years earlier.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I said no to the girl who loved me, and, years later, I realized that I love her but it was too late..
Vomited on my high school principle while extremely drunk. Wasn't life changing, but it did cause one almighty shitstorm.
◙▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      ◂◂  ►  ▐ ▌  ◼  ▸▸

Haters gonna hate
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Learning guitar instead of bass.

Kind of this, though it was only really a 'mistake' at the time, I don't really regret much now. My main has been, and still is, being inattentive in class and bad at getting work completed before deadlines (I was pretty good at this when I was younger, but when puberty hit I became a total slacker).
Screwing up my back posture - possibly permanently - through years of spending time with a computer in my early-mid teens. Now that I'm trying to fix it I can't, because I have to do more school work than ever in front of my PC.
not learning piano

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Jyrgen
Screwing up my back posture - possibly permanently - through years of spending time with a computer in my early-mid teens. Now that I'm trying to fix it I can't, because I have to do more school work than ever in front of my PC.

This and not taking school seriously.
Quote by Xiaoxi
not learning piano

i retract my previous statement and say "this."
#DTWD
Page 1 of 3