Page 1 of 3
ShiftedSoul
236 IQ
I really miss them. I remember a few months back they were on a tour, but their new stuff is really only good listening for those of musicians who can actually depict whats going on hahahaha. They stopped playing catchy tunes, which isn't a bad thing it just took away a lot of their fans, and started getting boring to the people Whats your opinion on The Fall of Troy? I'm sure most of you liked/listened to them when you were younger. Especially if you played Guitar Hero.
What Do You Stand For
Zeletros
Banned
1,339 IQ
It's good for them that they are moving into a new direction and not just playing what everyone wants them to play
HH_Emo_666
924 IQ
To be honest, I only listened to a few of their songs. I really wasn't into them. It just aggravates me how people listen to them and say Thomas Erak is the best guitarist of all time. Like, no. The reason why I don't like them is because just because you can play really fast doesn't mean your really good. I mean, yeah they are good, but its just something I dislike. Probably the same reason why I don't like Dragon Force (besides, I'm not gay)
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Quote by HH_Emo_666
To be honest, I only listened to a few of their songs. I really wasn't into them. It just aggravates me how people listen to them and say Thomas Erak is the best guitarist of all time. Like, no. The reason why I don't like them is because just because you can play really fast doesn't mean your really good. I mean, yeah they are good, but its just something I dislike. Probably the same reason why I don't like Dragon Force (besides, I'm not gay)

Maybe you are gay.
The Spoon
You can't bend The Spoon
1,452 IQ

Yeah, back in the day (aka like 2 years ago) everyone loved Thomas. I think it was a combination of him being such a presence on stage, while being a pretty wacky guitar player, and singing and screaming all in one show. He was just one guy, but he was pretty awesome in all aspects of a live show, imo. The fact that there was only 3 of them making the music also really appealed to me and that's why I admired them.

Just Like Vinyl's new record is apparently going to be heavier and better according to them. I haven't totally given up on Thomas, so i'll give this one a listen. Hopefully it'll be good.
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
Quote by datskramzkid
666 is his preferred amount of administered penis.

But Doctor, isn't that double the daily recommended dose!?
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
It happens every time there's a new thread, because people see it on the UG homepage.
synestershadows
UG's Misery Signals Fan
2,568 IQ
search bar would've done wonders...
Call me Andrew!

Check Out My Band
Here

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Well you're wrong and stupid and I don't like you.

Quote by nashawa
You know who's a good troll? Me. Because I'm secretly in love with Pandy.
lushacrous
drunkacrous
190 IQ
Doppelganger is my favorite and most listened to album of all time. The rest is really really hit or miss. And the way I see it is, even if we do get a reunion, it's still not going to be the the same so blkajdaekdsjva
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
DimebagLivesOn
BibleThump BibleThump
1,947 IQ
Quote by ShiftedSoul
I really miss them. I remember a few months back they were on a tour, but their new stuff is really only good listening for those of musicians who can actually depict whats going on hahahaha. They stopped playing catchy tunes, which isn't a bad thing it just took away a lot of their fans, and started getting boring to the people Whats your opinion on The Fall of Troy? I'm sure most of you liked/listened to them when you were younger. Especially if you played Guitar Hero.

Believe it or not, most of us don't discover music from video games.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Not gonna lie, I've only heard FCPREMIX from Rock Band or Guitar Hero or whatever haha
DimebagLivesOn
BibleThump BibleThump
1,947 IQ
I've known about them for quite a while since they're from my state
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
BK202
The Shape of Jazz To Come
614 IQ
Saints Row Two had a great soundtrack, with DEP, Minus the Bear, Motion City Soundtrack, etc.

As did the later Tony Hawk games. The ones where Powerman 5000 isn't part of the soundtrack.
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
THUG has the best soundtrack of any video game ever, and that is fact.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
THPS2 had my favourite soundtrack, although THUG's was pretty much perfect too. Some of the covers on American Wasteland were cool, some weren't. It had fairly solid non-cover songs as well.

Those games had the best soundtracks.
My name is Danny. Call me that.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Their last two albums and the fact that Patrick Stump's management didn't get back to us about having him feature on my band's next release.
BK202
The Shape of Jazz To Come
614 IQ
That Powerman 5000 song was pretty terrible though.

Hey, next time Jay's on, he should rename this thread to the THPS/THUP soundtrack discussion thread, because there already is a huge FoT thread.
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,530 IQ
Nash made a THPS/THUG music thread ages ago. Still floating around somewhere. We all agreed that THPS2 was victorious and then it kinda faded away.
asator
whatever
525 IQ
Quote by Magero
THERE'S A PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN BE HAAAPPPPPYYY
IT'S THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WOOOORLD

Bad Religion always had the best songs on those games.
InstantAXonHero
713 IQ
THPS4 hands down:

Goldfinger
Hot Water Music
The Distillers
Flogging Molly
Agent Orange
The Bouncing Souls
Zeke
Toy Dolls
US Bombs

Plus skating in an elephants enclosure.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Quote by asator
Their last two albums and the fact that Patrick Stump's management didn't get back to us about having him feature on my band's next release.

Haha did you really?

Transit tweeted him, and he sang a verse on one of their new songs.
lolmnt
Earth of the Butt
4,159 IQ
Molly likes her handjobs
and Toby's just a fat slob

They get drunk all day
And fuck their world away
Just like we did
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
datskramzkid
HxC Sun God
177 IQ
Yo I heard that heaven is a halfpipe, but that's only half right
You don't have to skate vert to find your heaven on this earth
You can skate a parking lot to see it all for what it's worth
Heelflip, twelve stairs and still receive no share.

IT USED TO BE SO FUN WE ROLLED FROM CONCERTS TO SPOTS
MAKING MAGIC REAPING HAVOC ON THE LOCAL PARKING LOT
blake1221
‭‭
711 IQ
This is actually relevant, my escape plan that never went through from the Tigers Jawpitfunnight.

Also, is there a Goldfinger thread anywhere?

I feel like I need to talk about Mable and San Simeon.
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
Quote by thecrowing33
What involving Fall Out Boy isn't sweet?

fall out boy