If you want us to critique you, why are you giving us something you recorded when you were drunk, rather than something that represents the best that you can do?

Our criticisms will be much more meaningful if you ask us to comment on your best.
most of the time i am drinking.... i just wanna know if im close man... i can hear my self in those songs i like but just wanna know what i gotta work on.
I'm serious.

You come here saying us that you're drunk and you suck and that what you recorded sucks, and you want critique?

Stop drinking, stop whining and start practicing.
Practice to a click. Maybe play some covers in the genre you like. Invite some dudes over to jam and learn from them. You'll get there.
what i want is real opinion, if u cant play drunk then what kind of guitarist do you consider yourself. I think im gettin there, when u think of a average guitarist, i only say i suck cause i want you guys to push me harder and tell me what i have to work on. But i also want you to tell me what im doing good on.
that song i put up here is a improvisational, in the key of A. And like i said i dont have extra band mates, when i play with everyone else i sound like 25 percent better, and can rock out. please i need some advice, cause im playing tonight
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
what i want is real opinion, if u cant play drunk then what kind of guitarist do you consider yourself. I think im gettin there, when u think of a average guitarist, i only say i suck cause i want you guys to push me harder and tell me what i have to work on. But i also want you to tell me what im doing good on.

Are you some kind of troll?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
what i want is real opinion, if u cant play drunk then what kind of guitarist do you consider yourself.

...a professional?

And I don't mean a professional as in, "I'm as good as Jimmy Page and I get paid to do this," but a professional as in, "I give every performance my best and always act as a professional would".

You and I show up to a gig. You can shred a mile a minute, but you're drunk off your ass and hit on the sound engineer. I'm polite and courteous and while I don't know all of the stuff they ask me to do, I try my best to accommodate and come to a compromise so that the music still sounds great.

Who do you think they're going to call back the next time they need a guitarist?
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
But i also want you to tell me what im doing good on.

Then record something that's as good as you can make it.

Not something where you're giving yourself the excuse of being drunk.

Or stop wasting our time.
Quote by Jmccorkle1222
what i want is real opinion, if u cant play drunk then what kind of guitarist do you consider yourself.

Erm... a guitarist that doesn't drink alcohol?

And anyway, why would you play the guitar drunk in public? When you play live, you should be 100% focused and ready to kick arse.
Do You Want To See My Cotton Panties?
Stop making excuses. If you think it sucks, then fix it. Drinking is not an excuse to to perform less than what your capable of.

If you continue to make excuses, then stop playing, because your obviously not improving.
Understand nothing, in order to learn everything.

Quote by liampje
I can write a coherent tune ... But 3/4? I play rock, not polka.