This guy tells how the count-down of global chaos has started.

Seems pretty logic to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-QA2rkpBSY&feature=player_embedded

Inb4; "conspiracy-idiot", "terrorist", "go suck a dick because everything is alright"

This is not some fabricated thought of a junkie who took too much drugs, it's the mechanism of a chain reaction.

Just discus if you like it.

If you don't agree; formulate your thoughts in a good mannered way with rational arguments.

Please, start.
Maybe it's just me, but when "eye-opening" videos like this start with dramatic music I dismiss it automatically.
Check out my band Disturbed
"The most IMPORTANT video you'll ever see"

HUGE ORCHESTRAL DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't help it, I lol'd

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by StewieSwan
Maybe it's just me, but when "eye-opening" videos like this start with dramatic music I dismiss it automatically.

This, and have a title such as "The Most IMPORTANT Video You'll Ever See (part 1 of 8)"
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Well yeah, I agree that the title is overestimated, I laughed too when I saw the title.

But it is something to think about? No?

After all, this is not some illuminati-conspiracy-related-theory.

I wouldn't call it demagogy.
Last edited by AmirT at Dec 16, 2011,
I clicked the video, saw that it was 9 minutes long and closed it.

That is what you were expecting right?
My god.

Are you all that ignorant?
Like I stated; if you don't like it, don't comment just with some bs trying to "hurt" me in some way, like having a "i-don't-give-a-f*ck"-look.
Quote by SteveHouse
Let the butthurt flow through you

Stereotype much?
Quote by StewieSwan

Quote by Andalus
I clicked the video, saw that it was 9 minutes long and closed it.

That is what you were expecting right?

Both of these
You could try summing it up.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by SteveHouse
what

Ooh.. I was just thinking about amerikunts.

But in general, are people not even interested in things like this?
Is guitar-bashing and groing a neckbeard the only two passions in the lives of these people?
Last edited by AmirT at Dec 16, 2011,
Quote by AmirT
Ooh.. I was just thinking about amerikuns.

But in general, are people not even interested in things like this.
Is guitar-bashing and groing a neckbeard the only two passions in the lives of these people?

No I am not interested. To be honest I don't even know what it's about.

And yeah, they're pretty much my only passions along with anal.
Quote by AmirT

This series is over an hour long. Give us time to watch and think, you clod

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by AmirT

Hey, I made a butthurt joke about you that was relevant to the video.
Quote by SteveHouse
This series is over an hour long. Give us time to watch and think, you clod

Well, let me explain it a little bit;

This guy talks about a global crisis which will start when the oil-resserve of the earth will probably end.

So that means that much of industry will go from WOAAH to sh*t-tier.
So that means that much of the luxe will be gone, and even daily things will dissappear.
So that means wars&sh*t and hungry people all over the planet.

tl;dr ; U-S and A and Europe will become "1970's Eastern Europe countries under Sovjet Rule"-tier or even Africa-tier.

Yeah.
Peak Oil has been talked about for decades..... so....... older than Jesus?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

I've never seen it here (I'm not that long here on UG), nor I've seen it anywhere else except on another site (an hour ago or so), and that's where I got it from.

It just seems to bother me how people are sometimes like; "IDGAF about anything, only important thing for me is protecting my precious ego and my valuable property"

But on the other hand I think; "Enjoy it while you can.."

Can't decide what to choose.
So I wanted to talk about it with somebody, but since everybody is learning for their exams (on friday wtf?) I just try to relax. This is how I relaxe. Sometimes.
Quote by StewieSwan

Couldn't agree more.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
"If you're thinking about gall bladder surgery, do it now."

This guy is my hero.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and bump this after watching all eight parts. Worth the watch, in my opinion. It's like going to a lecture in uni, but better, because he is eloquent and funny, unlike most professors you'll have.

Summary: Old man talks about overpopulation, consumption rates, trickery of numerical viewpoints and what they mean when experts throw out figures that our world leaders rely on.

You also have to remember that this was filmed in 2000, and his personal predictions are on-point. Some Colorado student posted the title - the professor himself couldn't give two shits if you watched this or not. The uploader is trying to raise awareness of the video with the gayass title is all... and he's doing a *ahem* shitty job in these parts.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by StewieSwan

Is it just me, or does the beginning music also have a weird image of Mos Eisley too?