Hello Guys

Need Ur Help Plz

I Recently Got A Guitar DEAN Z '79

And Till Now im using it by Plugging to my pc but sound is so bad especially for distortion

So I want to buy one of the following options

1 - Buying An Amp called " line 6 iv 15 wt "

2 Buying Multieffect Digitech rp355 But i will connect it to a normal speaker cuz i dont have an amp

also i cant get both of them right now

So which options guys u think is better ,, and which will give me better sound quality ??

Thanks In Advance
Instead of the Line 6, why not get a Peavey Vypyr 15? They're great amps for rock, metal and pretty much anything else you could throw at it.
Get the rp355.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by BigSmokeDawg
Instead of the Line 6, why not get a Peavey Vypyr 15? They're great amps for rock, metal and pretty much anything else you could throw at it.

both the line 6 and the peavey suck. i have played many of the spiders (it is pretty much general knowledge that they are awful when it comes to just about everything) and i absolutely hated my tone from the vypyr.

i would suggest the fender mustang series of modelers. they have the best tone for a modeling amp by far and are extremely versatile. they also have a free software for ur computer so that you can hook up your amp to the computer and run a bunch more stuff from that. check it out

http://www.fender.com/products/mustang
http://www.fender.com/products/mustang/features.php#/01-mustang-ii-amber-1-brutal-metal
Thanks Guys For Replying

I Will Check out the peavy viper and Fender Mustang 2

BUt im mainly asking which will give me a better sound ?? Amp or multieffect+pc speakers

Also im seeking for cheap but good solutions
If you want more sounds and stuff, than a mfx unit like the rp355 would be the way to go. If you just want access to a few tones, than the mustang would be the way to go. Sound quality IMO is better on the rp355 though.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by kutless999
If you want more sounds and stuff, than a mfx unit like the rp355 would be the way to go. If you just want access to a few tones, than the mustang would be the way to go. Sound quality IMO is better on the rp355 though.

i think the nice thing about the mustang is that you will have the ability to do something similar to both. the mustang will allow u the use of a modeling amp with a really nice tone as well as a modeling software that is completely free. in my opinion, that is a win win situation