Page 1 of 2
Some little shit today at school told me I'm a bad and evil person because I listen to heavy metal and hard rock. Here's my top 5 bands:

Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Tool
Cage the Elephant
Queens of the Stone Age

Now really, this is mild compared to some of those Swedish death metal bands out there. In ALL ****ING HONESTY, does listening to any kind of music make a person evil? According to my fiancee and all of her friends, I'm one of the nicest guys on the planet! And according to this little bigot, I'm evil! If I'm evil, then this man is Satan Incarnate:

(Invalid img)
But...oh wait, he was the Devil in the Tenacious D movie...hmmm

In all honesty, does listening to any kind of music make someone a good or bad person?
you should have told him you are, and then done something to scare the shit out of him.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Idk if you saw, but Tool is doing a mini tour in January. Tix went on sale today and more go on sale tmrw, so far they've been going fast from what I've read. If theres a date nearby where you live go to that shit!
The kid obviously did what he set out to do since you let what he said bother you enough to make this boring thread about it.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by High&Mighty
Idk if you saw, but Tool is doing a mini tour in January. Tix went on sale today and more go on sale tmrw, so far they've been going fast from what I've read. If theres a date nearby where you live go to that shit!

I know, and I'm sad they don't have any dates in the Utah/Idaho area :,(
Quote by VillainousLatin
@ Portuguese_boy: Dude... your sig... that green link... wtf?

What's wrong with electronic music man?
asl babes?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Well for one, that kid is an idiot. None of the bands you listed are metal.

Secondly, you're not evil. You just have bad taste in music. :-P
listening to a certain kind of music doesn't make you evil, unless you are mentally unstable the music you listen to isnt gonna change you
Quote by theogonia777
you should have told him you are, and then done something to scare the shit out of him.

exactly what I would have done.
My sig? Nice.
Quote by VillainousLatin
That's not what I meant O_O

and I give that song a listen, I liked it.

Thanks man.
and sorry my link didn't provide any shit leaking anus vids.
Psh, that kid needs to get his head out of his ass. Those are some of my favorite bands too, and I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
So TS, you're in (high?) school and you have a fiancee?

Da Fuck?
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Some people just can't come to terms with the fact that Satan makes better music than God.
Grammar Nazi.
OT: No, music doesn't change who you are. Most music genres have fans who act like pricks, and fans who are nice people.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
You're still in school and you have a fiancée?

Quote by LRCGUITAR
Why **** has nobody else picked up on this?!

Quote by whoomit
You're 17 and have a fiance, uh ooohh...

Quote by dale-banez
So TS, you're in (high?) school and you have a fiancee?

Da Fuck?

TS, please explain? It's just, if you reacted like that (getting upset and making a thread about it), I find myself wondering about your physical and mental age.
Quote by Natrone
Psh, that kid needs to get his head out of his ass. Those are some of my favorite bands too, and I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

I guess hardcore doesn't mean devoted anymore.
Quote by conor-figgy
TS, please explain? It's just, if you reacted like that (getting upset and making a thread about it), I find myself wondering about your physical and mental age.

ANSWER THE MAN.

Confusing hearing the words, 'some kid at school called me satan's child' and 'my fiancee thinks I'm a nice guy' in the same post.
Quote by Weaponized
(Invalid img)

TS, start listening to some Ghost. Satan-rock at it's finest.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
No, you're only evil if you listen to country music ;-)
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Weaponized

I can tell you what they're thinking and what they're really thinking.

"Hey look at us and our awesome t-shirts, don't we all just stand out and look hbadass and hip"

"We're all cunts and that is why we are wearing cunty t-shirts".
Quote by conor-figgy

he's from Utah. that should say everything that needs to be said.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by BrandonBeaux
Tool

what do you expect man? tool is a band full of godless heathens, you should be ashamed.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Pagan-Pie
You're still in school and you have a fiancée?

Someone's growing up to be white trash.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Page 1 of 2