I actually know the guy who wrote this tab, I'll go ask him personally. Be right back.

EDIT: For this specific song it means that there's a solo being played and then there's another guitar dubbed over it for a harmony. What this means for you is that if you're playing it, you really only need the first one to make it sound right, but if you're recording it or playing with a third guitarist, you could have them double it to give it a fuller sound.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
my chemical romance are a bunch of homos making love to a mic and you like that cuz your a huge gay wad. You should feel pathetic for being such a gaywad you gay mcr loving gaywad olllol.
Last edited by Reisgar42 at Dec 16, 2011,