When someone says something and you know for a fact they are wrong and you tell them that but they still believe its true, do you guys get really annoyed? I sometimes come across as a know at all i think and I'm just wondering do other people just ignore this and go along with the wrong thing when this happens? I don't wanna come off as a know it all to people :\

Here's what I mean

today I was talking to this kid about drums, and he told me how all "professional" metal drummers use their heel and toe for double bass so its like 4 hits. I knew that wasn't true but he insisted it was.
Depends on my mood.
Usually I'll just shrug and laugh at them. Winds up getting them mad, and I walk away in the right.
Depends. If they're willing to enter a discussion, in which they explain their reasons for their thinking. If they're a dick about it, I hate them with all my...bile?
________ A
________C
________E
________!
It used to bother me, but then I realised I'm always right. So these days I just leave it
Yes, it irks me all the time. People use the term "beliefs" as though it applies to facts.
s
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Last edited by sjones at Dec 16, 2011,
^ I just tried to open that in a tab and it auto-downloaded it twice. Cheers.
Now I have to find them and delete...
It's called not letting stuff bother you.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Know-it-all is hyphenated.

A few years ago I would've been bothered about stuff like that, but then I took an arrow to the knee it doesn't bother me now. Some people are stubborn, others are not.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sroze478
Know-it-all is hyphenated.

+1

Hell naw you ain't +1'ing in here. You're taking an arrow in the knee some flak, alright.

I'm usually the one correcting people, and given the number of times I'm right, people usually soften up to my beliefs pretty quickly, even if I'm wrong.
It bothers me, but I don't say anything. I figure I'll just let them look stupid to others who do know what they're talking about.
It's so much more fun being quietly superior.
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by girlgerms007
It's so much more fun being quietly superior.

+1