Im looking for a tuneomatic style guitar with good pickups and a decent size, so far the specs on the dean seem the best to me, im looking to spend anywhere from 200-300 dollars. and if anybody has played one could they leave a review im having a hard time finding any info on them, thanks ALSO: i play mostly metal, and am using a peavey amp and a digitech for now, the sound is good for practice but not giggable by any means. My current guitar is a schecter sunset floyd rose deluxe, but i absolutely hate the floyd rose being that i cant change my tunings when desired.
Last edited by metalfan220 at Dec 17, 2011,
I've played it in my local guitar store, because I'm a big fan of the Amotts. It was pretty good for metal, quite comfortable.
Gotta mention though, I just found out there's atleast 2 different versions: a +- €300 series and a +- €1000 series, I played the 1000 ( Dean Tyrant Bloodstorm ).
Current gear:
Carvin CT6M
TC Electronics Dark Matter distortion
Harley Benton 2x12, with Celestion V30s
Laney Ironheart 60w tube amp
Pretty sick looking but not a huge fan of the V's
Vintage V100 Les Paul Icon Gold Top
Indie Shape "Black Jack" Special Edition
ESP LTD MH-200
Stagg Dreadnought Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 15 modeling amp
Quote by coolstoryangus
Any guitar with the name Michael Angelo on it will automatically turn your hairdo to a mullet.

Micheall Amott not Micheal Angelo , you should defintly buy it if you like , i got the Bloodstorm Tyrant and i absolutely love it , wouldnt trade it away for anything

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab