Fender Lite Ash Telecaster for sale/trade. Seymour Duncan pick-ups, Graphtech nut.

Hello there UG,

For sale or trade here is a Fender Lite Ash Telecaster.
Classic Telecaster twang, with a few modern updates and improvements. Great for all sorts of styles of playing.

I'm looking for £300 for this guitar.
I am selling this guitar to raise funds for a Fender Jazzmaster. So if you have a Jazzmaster, and you would like to trade it for this Tele, plus some cash on my half of the deal (depending on what exactly you have to offer), please contact me!

Link to high quality pictures: http://imageshack.us/g/560/fenderliteashtelecaster.jpg/
There are reflections from the sky, and slight moisture from the grass in some photos, these are not marks on the guitar. The photos were taken back in summer, and the guitar is still in exactly the same condition.

• Gloss Black in colour.

• Discontinued, and quite rare.

• This guitar has Seymour Duncan Alnico Pro Telecaster pick-ups, far superior to the pick-ups found on most guitars in this price range.

• I have custom fitted this guitar with a top of the range Graphtech Trem-Nut, replacing the cheap plastic nut that came standard. This significantly improves the guitar's tone, tuning stability, sustain, and decreases the likelihood of breaking a string.

• One of the most attractive things about this guitar is it's neck. It is AAA grade bird's eye maple, with beautiful patterns both on the fretboard, and on the back of the neck as well as the headstock. In addition to this, the fret markers are multi coloured abalone, rather than your usual mother-of-pearl. This is something you vary rarely see as standard on a Fender guitar, and it makes the guitar much prettier. There is also a rosewood 'skunk stripe' on the back of the neck.

Here are the official specifications from Fender:

Model Name - Lite Ash Telecaster®
Model Number - 026-5102-521
Series - Special Edition Series
Colour- Black
Body - Light Weight Ash
Neck - Birdseye Maple, Modern C Shape (Satin Polyurethane Finish)
Fingerboard - Birdseye Maple, 9.5 inch Radius (241mm)
No. of Frets - 22 Medium Jumbo Frets
Pickups - Seymour Duncan® APTR-1, APTL-1, (Neck/Bridge) (AP=Alnico Pro)
Controls - Master Volume, Master Tone
Pickup Switching - 3-Position Blade:
Bridge - Vintage Style with 3 Brass Saddles
Machine Heads - Cast/Sealed Tuning Machines
Hardware - Chrome
Pickguard - 1-Ply Black
Scale Length - 25.5 inch(648 mm)
Width at Nut - 1.625 inch
Abalone Dot Position Inlays
Oversized Strap Buttons

• As the title suggests, the guitar's body is made from ash, instead of Fender's usual choice of alder. Ash is supposedly slightly brighter sounding, and sustains slightly better. It is also lighter in weight.

• This guitar is in great condition, plays really well, and sounds fantastic, with no major defects at all. There is however one dent just above the bridge of the guitar, where I accidentally knocked it while playing. The dent went through the paint and into the wood, width/height-wise it is slightly bigger than a 5pence piece, and depth-wise it 2/3 mm at its deepest point. This does not effect the playability, durability, or tone of the guitar in any way, and is purely cosmetic. It is currently covered up by a sticker, however this sticker could be easily removed, and will it will not damage the guitar's finish, or leave any residue, if that's what you decide to do. (The sticker says 'Pressure Drop Soundsystem', I think it suits the guitar nicely).

• Aside from the dent mentioned above, there is a tiny scratch just on the edge of the guitar underneath the control plate, and a tiny white scuff mark near the jack input. Both of these are about 2mm long, and are obviously purely cosmetic, I'm just trying to be as honest as possible. Of course, as this guitar has been used, the pick-guard has plectrum marks on it, and there are slight tiny marks in the clear lacquer or 'buckle rash' on the back of the guitar.

• The frets have minimal wear, very slight indentations on the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd frets, as to be expected on any guitar that's been played. Not affecting the playability of the guitar at all. Loads and loads of life left in them.

• This guitar was made in South Korea, and is built to a very high standard. Korean Fenders are not to be confused with Chinese or Indonesian guitars. They are much more on par with Japanese Fender guitars, which are known for their fantastic build quality. This is much better than any Mexican Tele that I've played (and I've played quite a few).

• This guitar was produced only in the year 2004 and is now discontinued, as Fender Korea isn't a full time production plant, they only do special edition limited runs. This makes this guitar quite rare, and collectable. I have owned the guitar from new.

• I am selling this guitar as it is the one that I play the least out of the few that I own, and I need to raise funds for my next guitar purchase.

• I am in Essex, England. I am available for you to come and collect the guitar most of the time. I could also meet you in central London to do the exchange, providing you pay a £50 deposit beforehand via Paypal, and pay my £15 train ticket via Paypal too. If neither of those are an option, but you really want the guitar, then contact me.

• If you buy this guitar and you let me know in time, then I will string it with D'Addario/Earnie Ball strings in your choice of gauge, and give it a quick set up to a medium action (something that they will over charge you to do in a shop, if you can't do it yourself). If you don't let me know, then the guitar will come unstrung.

Sorry for the long read, I am just trying to give you as much useful information as possible, and be as honest with you as I can.

Any questions at all please get in contact via PM, or e-mail me at:

rvkehoe@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks very much for looking.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Christmas time, so bump.
"In modern music, a lot of people are really stuck on the example, asif it were the idea. It takes millions of examples to articulate an idea, so don't get stuck on the f*cking example." - Joshua Homme, 2008.
Make me offers guys, great guitar, and it would be a great Christmas present!
I wouldn't usually bump so much, but its Christmas. I need money, and you need a guitar.
This is tempting me a lot man, I have a valveking 112 and an ibanez sr300 if you want to swap or whatever. If not let me know and I'll see if we can work something out?
PM'd
Bumpalump.
2012 bump.
Bump.
Bump.