I want a real quality wireless unit for a good price. Needs to work, last, and have good reach and clarity. Some of the venues my band plays are things like Starland Ballroom in Sayerville nj and the Main stage of Croc Rock in Allentown Pa. We also play larger staged type areas like festivals and such over summer and such. I'm honestly sick of running over cables and almost falling while entertaining so I think I need this. The thing is I wanna spend as little as possible on it, even though I know i need to spend a decent amount to get a quality one. I was hoping for something that would be around $200 USED. I have no problem buying off ebay and such if it works well so that's why I included that information.
ALL HELP APPRECIATED!!!
Splawn Street Rod
H&K Tubemeister 5
Line 6 G90 System

Gibson SG Standard
Godin Radiator
Dillion 653 GA/3CT
Seagull Coastline s6
New Music on Spotify
i don't have wireless, and haven't messed around with it a whole lot, but you do lose some tone. more than running cable(s). i tried a fellow band mates wireless unit on my rig and it was terrible, as far as tone loss goes. his was probably cheap, but i don't know.

but i would imagine this would be one of those things you dont want to cheap out on.

i am sure there is good wireless out there that would probably be unnoticeable, and probably not very cheap.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
The Line 6 ones are the best for the price. Not much noticeable tone loss. Pretty much any other cheap wireless system is a piece of shit though.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
The new digital wireless systems like the brace and g30 can be found for under $200 used.

The old, analog RF systems compressed and sucked tone, but the digital wireless is a near perfect reproduction of sound, so it will be brighter than your usual cable. I use a g50 and am VERY happy with it.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra