Looking at some fuzz pedals lately. I want something which has like an osscilation mode which lets me go wild and into another dimension of sound as well as being able to produce decent hendrix and page tones. It doesn't have to be a deadset clone of a tone bender or a fuzz face. just something which will do decent fuzz sounds while still being original and allowing me to get wild. Something which is reasonably priced (so not something which is 300 US).
RIght now i have been looking at the FuzzHugger (fx) AB-Synth.

Any other suggestions would be heaps appreciated
Oscilation = Fuzz Factory. awesome pedal. i got the fuzz probe which is the same pedal but with a RF emitting copper plate to control the stability knob without touching it. you get really unique effects. look into it. it's incredibly versatile. You can get some really nice fuzz face tones. there's a settings lusty in the interwebs
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
Last edited by SupahStrat at Dec 17, 2011,
I woudlnt say Fuzz factory is an all around fuzz pedal

actually try God Box Fx. they've got a nice deal going on right now too (search it in FB and contact em) . I've got 2 of their fuzz and I love em, I can get you clips too if you want.
oh and yeah I have fuzz factory too (it's a clone but well it's the same thing) but I don't use it as constantly as the God Box tesla fuzz
Yeah, you can turn off the oscilation in the FF by turning up the stab knob most times. And I would say it's an all around pedal: from 8-bit fuzz, clean fuzz, OD, metal OD, Fuzz Face, and many many many other more. You should look for some reviews on YouTube. It's pretty unique. And perfect if you like oscilation!!
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
in terms of the actualy oscillation, will it damage my amp/speaker. I'm using a cube30x (nothing special). i know for a fact that it is one of the better quality speakers of the tube modelling amps but really will it damage my speaker
Quote by fretshredda
in terms of the actualy oscillation, will it damage my amp/speaker. I'm using a cube30x (nothing special). i know for a fact that it is one of the better quality speakers of the tube modelling amps but really will it damage my speaker

nope. not unless you turn up the volume on the fuzz factory to full and leave it there for ages.

your speakers are built to handle volume dude. give them what they want!