Yup i bought a new amp. It's Brootz. and stuff. Chugga chugga.

It's a terrible phone picure of a 6505+.

Quick Review.

Lead Channel:
Lots of gain. Mad amounts. anything past 7 and you're talking redonkulous.

Loads of low end, And loves mids! The drive sounds great, It's not overly Saturated and loves big rhythms and leads.

Crunch Channel:

Very surprised at how good this is. Can get some really nice lower gain tones out of it, Has a really nice selection of gain aswell.

Clean Channel.

Takes a while to dial in, But is pretty good. Quite brittle at first but with loadsa tweeking can get a nice tone. With some reverb added

I got it with the 3 way f/s at £599, Which seems a really good price. And a 3 month warranty aswell. Which is nice.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Last edited by cliff_em_all at Dec 17, 2011,
That's a terribly good deal... HNAD!
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Excuse me if I yawn.

HNAD.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Cathbard
Excuse me if I yawn.

HNAD.

I know what you mean, seen a bit much round here, But the pricce was a wee bit too good on this one.
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

As long as you are happy with it that's all that matters. I'm just yanking your chain.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
you had me at 3 way.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Nice grab dude. I want one sorta. There's one locally with the footswitch for $500 US.

HNAD.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
HNAD! Yeah, they are commonplace, but they do the whole chugga chugga thing so well, I don't think that you could ask for a more perfect amp for the brootzy stuff in the price range. The 5150 III 50 watter might take that spot, but more people are going to have to by them first to prove they are like their bigger brothers. If they sound like that though, then I think they will take the place of the 6505 pretty quickly.
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Nice! Now play teh bl00zack with it!
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Nice

Guess you won it

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Tom 1.0
Nice

Guess you won it

Tbh, i was bidding on a laney vh100r, not this, this came up in a local shop

However if for some reason you have trouble selling the VC, contact me. Me or someone i know will grab it at that price.
Quote by ZanasCross

Quote by cliff_em_all
Tbh, i was bidding on a laney vh100r, not this, this came up in a local shop

However if for some reason you have trouble selling the VC, contact me. Me or someone i know will grab it at that price.

cool.

I would take this over a vh for br00tz anyday...

Re my amp...'contact' lol

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
^ yeah i mean i love the laney gh and vh amps but they're more hard rock/80s metal amps than br00talz amps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?