Hi everyone,
I'm looking to buy speakers for my newly purchased JCA22h, probably with a 1x12 or 2x12 cab. I'm mostly looking at Eminence Speakers: Governor, Wizard, Cannabis Rex, Private Jack, etc. What speakers would be best suited to this amp? I play almost all genres-other than extreme-heavy-death-metal. Maybe the most gain I need is for some Metallica or Megadeth.
Thanks.
So everything heavier than Metallica and Megadeth is "extreme heavy death metal"?
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Dude, honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I don't know/care what its called-not important.
Please post if you can actually contribute with any suggestion.
I think it depends on what kind of speaker response you want. I think the Governors are like the Celestion V30s, and the Wizards are a bit like Celestion's G12T75s. So the Govs would be a bit mid heavy, and I've heard G12T75s described as both scooped and just having the bass and treble boosted.

Honestly, the Governors are probably you're safest bet.
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
wizards are g12h30s, i think

i haven't tried them (just the celestion equivalents) but i'd probably go with either wizard or gov

haven't tried the jet city either

the gb12 gets a good rep too if you want sdomething more greenbacky. the pj is greenbacky too, iirc
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?