I've just seen a P-Bass which someone bought as a project being sold on. It needs work/parts. The neck has a split in it, but necks can be replaced. Anyway I flipped and tried to enhance the image of the headstock to look up the serial but I haven't been able to find it on any searches. Since it's being sold fairly cheaply, I thought it' be worth seeing if anyone who knew a little more about Fender serials than I do might be able to identify it. It's a sort of honey-gold colour with a black scratch pad and a maple fretboard. Attaching the image. Thanks in advance.
Attachments:
serial.png
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
I have never seen that logo or the FBS prefix on a Fender serial.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Yeah, neither have I. And it doesn't say Precision Bass either. I was hoping it was a real one that I just hadn't seen before.
Quote by FatalGear41
Bassists don't hover on the forum day and night like guitarists. We've got lives to lead, music to play and whiskey to drink.

Quote by Ziphoblat
I'd rather go at my hands with a hacksaw than play lead guitar, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.
Most of the time it's either a single or double letter prefix.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
The location of the logo and string tree tell me that it's probably a fake.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Agreeing with everyone else, and the Fender Serial decoder doesn't recognise it either.
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Yeah I tried that before I posted. Oh well. Thanks guys.
Quote by FatalGear41

Quote by Ziphoblat