I just bought like $750 worth of gear in the past month in a half so i really don't want to spend to much on a second guitar because i am saving for a Marshall or Orange head. But i could use a second guitar because i want to play in Drop b, b and Drop a, I can pull off Drop C and Drop C# having my action set at Drop d and still go to E but it has some buzzing.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
Longer scale and bigger gauges are all you need!
this is my signature, and it's purple in bold, you can't do anything about it.
Why don't you just buy a bass guitar?
Michael Kelly Hex Deluxe
Line 6 Uber Metal
Boss SD-1
Marshall MG15DFX

Quote by pwrmax
Kerry King always solos in the key of Satan

Quote by Zach Dunn
just need something meaty like a chubby vagina, yet less bassy and and more trebly.
Quote by Cloudkicker
I just bought like $750 worth of gear in the past month in a half so i really don't want to spend to much on a second guitar because i am saving for a Marshall or Orange head. But i could use a second guitar because i want to play in Drop b, b and Drop a, I can pull off Drop C and Drop C# having my action set at Drop d and still go to E but it has some buzzing.

ok..you post was a bit confusing...You want a guitar to pull of drop B and drop A, and your current guitar handles everything from drop c to E standard?

I would recommend something from Dean or Schecter, a lower end, for that price range..

Just make sure it has at least a 24 3/4 scale, (preferably 25.5"), but don't expect gold for 300 bucks..

I would save up for a little longer, as guitars that handle Drop b/a can be had for $500 all day long on ebay, amazon, pawn shops, guitar stores..

That or an Ibanez 7 string...can't remember the base model (7321 I think) and its only $400
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
An Ibanez RG321 would be good. If you can find one on Craigs List or ebay, it'd only be $150-$200. If you're in America, you could try to find a baritone by SX or Douglas, I haven't looked at Rondo so I don't know if they actually have something like that or not, but they might.

Quote by Super Cracker
Why don't you just buy a bass guitar?

Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X