Hey, what's up guys! I finished up my college finals and decided to give some time into arranging orchestra pieces.

This is a piece I named "Summit" and currently has two movements it!

I used Notion 3 to create everything from scratch (which is a pain clicking in EVERY SINGLE NOTE) since I don't have a midi input to my computer.

http://soundcloud.com/stevenmcallister93/summit

Thanks for listening!
Current Stage Gear
Ibanez 1987 RG550 Road Flare Red(66th one ever made)
HD500 Pedal
Bugera Vintage 22

Quote by metaldood91
Hi. Can someone tell me which guitars are real 24 fret guitars and which are just 22 fret guitars with 2 extra frets added on?
You got a score for this? It would be VERY helpful to have the score.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You got a score for this? It would be VERY helpful to have the score.

This.

speaking of which, did you ever link me to that cue of yours again? I don't know if you saw my post in the chat thread.
Quote by :-D
This.

speaking of which, did you ever link me to that cue of yours again? I don't know if you saw my post in the chat thread.

I thought JRF did...

Here's the exact post in the orchestra thread
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28565208&postcount=373

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Whoops, I was just looking for Bach's face in that thread as opposed to anyone's else's posts.

I'll check it out tonight (and this too, provided you can link a score).
Quote by :-D
Whoops, I was just looking for Bach's face in that thread as opposed to anyone's else's posts.

I lol'ed.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana