Anyone else do this? I'm on my iPod atm. Music? Games? Internet?

Same with laptops etc

TL;DR mh is currently taking a dump whilst playing with a dildo and surfing UG
RIP Tom Searle.
Cool story, bro
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
It only takes half a minute to take a piss, so why bring anything?
Taking a dump only takes a few minutes too.
It's an in and out thing.
If I'm listening to music, I'm not going to stop to go to the bathroom. If I think I'm going to be in there a while, I'll take it and catch up on some reading, since the toilet is one of the best places to read.
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
I might read the newspaper but that's about it. I throw them afterwards. Seems really unhygienic to bring an ipod or something in.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i find when i take anything in there i stay in there much longer than i need to reading listening to music wahtever

...so i dont really take anything and just spend alot of my sleeplees nights in the restroom
Dimebag used to have a guitar and four track in his crapper so he could kick out some rippin riffs while he was rippin out some turd.
Hey... does anybody else feels like a genius while taking a dump? like, I get some of the most interesting thoughts sitting in the toilet, yet while I'm in class or something I seem retarded...
Quote by Kensai
I might read the newspaper but that's about it. I throw them afterwards. Seems really unhygienic to bring an ipod or something in.

Do you shit on your hands and play with your iPod simultaneously?
Quote by Maximo33
Dimebag used to have a guitar and four track in his crapper so he could kick out some rippin riffs while he was rippin out some turd.

Dat true dat. Sounds like a good idea...
"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
I don't take my ipod to the crapper, but I normally take a couple magazines. My favourite dump was probably when I moved the tv so I could play xbox, or when I had my sunday roast.
I do, it's pretty great. One time my brother was texting while on the pooper and he dropped his phone in. True story.
Quote by guitaristren
I do, it's pretty great. One time my brother was texting while on the pooper and he dropped his phone in. True story.

"You're not hardcore unless you live hardcore"
Quote by Portuguese_boy
Do you shit on your hands and play with your iPod simultaneously?

No, I told you I don't even bring an iPod to the bathroom.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
If you're spending so long taking a dump that you need to find ways to entertain yourself while doing so, you really ought to change your diet.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by Caustic
If you're spending so long taking a dump that you need to find ways to entertain yourself while doing so, you really ought to change your diet.

This so much.
You should all try eating more vegetables or fibre.
I just take my computer in.
Actually, this thread is very relevant to what I'm doing at this very moment.....how awkward....
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by MH400
Anyone else do this? I'm on my iPod atm. Music? Games? Internet?

Same with laptops etc

TL;DR mh is currently taking a dump whilst playing with a dildo and surfing UG

Nope, I'm 10013
Quote by Extra Ordinary
This so much.
You should all try eating more vegetables or fibre.

LOL