Page 1 of 2
So I've been to a couple of concerts this year and have got alot of signed cds and pics. I have a signed CD from Taddy Porter, Man Made machine, A signed shirt from Alter Bridge and a pick from Slash and just the other day a pick that Aaron Lewis from Staind used to play a song with. I was just wondering what the pit has gotten?
Raped
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
I got Thomas Haake's drumstick at a Meshuggah concert back in 2008.

EDIT: also I gave Devin Townsend a big sweaty man-hug, does that count?
I went to see Alter Bridge and met them all after the show! I also managed to meet the support acts as well, Black Stone Cherry and Theory of a Deadman! That day was awesome
Epiphone G400 (EMG 81/85)
Line 6 Spider IV 120W

SUNDERLAND

Alter Bridge - 26/11/11 <3

You might win one battle, But know this... I'LL WIN THE F*CKING WAR!!
A setlist at the Foo Fighters concert that I went to
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
got bb kings autograph, got a pick from satriani and a pick from the bassist from mountain
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
My friend got a cowboy barbie doll from buckethead. I got the black keys set list and gave it to my gf at the time, she went with me. I got nikki sixx's guitar pick. I shook Paul and dusties hand. I also shook Paul masvidals hand. Needless to say I jerked off after shaking Paul waggoners hand.
Mark Arm spilled a beer on my shoe.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
I usually just get a CD or shirt from the band I liked the most and get them to sign it so:
A Polar Bear Club Shirt
Aim And Ignite - fun.
New The Swellers album
A Relient K shirt
A Manchester Orchestra shirt
The Moment - Atomic Tom
Vice Verses - Switchfoot
a couple of local artists
Free backstage passes to ZZ Top
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by I.O.T.M
Raped

Quote by CoreysMonster
I got Thomas Haake's drumstick

So we have established the weapon. Now all we need to determine is the room and the suspect.

Is that you, Colonel Mustard?
I once heard some pretty cool music at a concert. Also, there was one time where I got an awesome momento, it was a piece of paper with all the bands names and the price of the concert on it.
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
I met Brian Fallon in Glasgow at the Revival Tour.

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
I met Brian Fallon in Glasgow at the Revival Tour.

I...you...what...*faint*
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
laid..

wooooooo.

sorry
Ill Take it all
Arrows and Guns.. Hundreds and more

Save you from one
Quote by AgainstYou
I...you...what...*faint*

Yep, I met him and got an autograph. You jelly?

S A D B O Y S
Quote by TEK34
Nergal from Behemoth spat fake blood into my mouth once.

Leukemia.

You have it now.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
TS, you're the only person I've ever heard of who knows Taddy Porter, I assume you saw them open for Slash also? I've never managed to catch anything, but I talked to Taddy's bassist for a second after the show and he seemed pretty cool. And I made direct eye contact with Miles Kennedy. Twice.
I traded a giant sharpie and a pube, for a beard hair and an autographed taco..... That was a damn good show! hahah
THALL
I got Mark Tremonti's pick from a show in Nottingham last year, didn't manage to get anything at Wembley.
I caught Sevendusts drummers drumstick after their set at Download this year, but I dropped it!

D:

Some fat bitch got it
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by Robot Monster
TS, you're the only person I've ever heard of who knows Taddy Porter, I assume you saw them open for Slash also? I've never managed to catch anything, but I talked to Taddy's bassist for a second after the show and he seemed pretty cool. And I made direct eye contact with Miles Kennedy. Twice.

I did see them open for Slash they were alot better than i expected i talked to the singer and the guitarist they were really chill.
Syphilis

Also, the guitar player from As I Lay Dying's guitar pic. Also, Billy Corgans autograph
Derpy Derp Derp Herp Derp
I'v gotten t shirts at all the shows i'v been to, most of them bootlegs. I also caught Tony Iommi's pick at a show in 2009. I shook Dio's hand from the stage during that show as well, while he was singing Children of the Sea in my face.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
OK another question if you guys get picks or drum sticks do you play with them or just have them as a memory type deal
I got the gay at an Elton John concert.

No regrets.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
My friends & I met Janet Weiss at a Wild Flag show, & she us stickers 'cuz she saw us singin' along. It was totally awesome.
Matt Sorum's drumstick at a Velvet Revolver concert a couple of years ago, and Dave Murray's wristband at Maiden in 2007
Page 1 of 2