I searched the pit and only found 1 legit thread about it. So, what are your feelings about Rocksmith?
I got it yesterday and as of now, I'm indifferent. I'm finding it really easy to learn some new songs and I think that's great. But it's also a real pain in the ass to play through ones that I already know. Take In Bloom for example. I got an 80 somethin % in the game when I can play it in time/damn near perfect not in the game. Is anybody else finding this?
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

"Muskrats live in my wah wah pedal."

-John Frusciante-
Not even gonna buy it. I'd rather not pay £80 or whatever it is to play some songs that I could play for free.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I heard something about practicing modes. I would buy it just for that. And also to be the very best. The best I could ever be.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by JFisJC
I searched the pit and only found 1 legit thread about it. So, what are your feelings about Rocksmith?
I got it yesterday and as of now, I'm indifferent. I'm finding it really easy to learn some new songs and I think that's great. But it's also a real pain in the ass to play through ones that I already know. Take In Bloom for example. I got an 80 somethin % in the game when I can play it in time/damn near perfect not in the game. Is anybody else finding this?

im digging your john frusciante quote. i wish i could talk to him, i feel like he would have a lot of helpful words of wisdom to say
i played higher ground on rock smith like i would normally play it on guitar and got like 0%. i was full of whats and the ****s.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
im digging your john frusciante quote. i wish i could talk to him, i feel like he would have a lot of helpful words of wisdom to say
i played higher ground on rock smith like i would normally play it on guitar and got like 0%. i was full of whats and the ****s.

lol, thanks. It starts you out with a diluted version of the song and you work your way up. I wish you could just skip that shit though.
"For me it's important to be in balance. To not let fear get in the way of things, to not worry so much about protecting yourself all the time."

-John Frusciante-
Quote by Trowzaa
Not even gonna buy it. I'd rather not pay £80 or whatever it is to play some songs that I could play for free.

i thought that too. but it's retard proof when it comes to learning a new song, so thats good.

-John Frusciante-
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

I talked to him a few times, he said he was getting into techno. Two years later he left RHCP. He had good reasons to leave though, he was getting his own life going.

To Rocksmith though, I played it once and didn't think it was all that great. The timing was a bit awkward for me. I don't think it will catch on as strongly as Guitar Hero did, too expensive and much more difficult for beginners. I didn't like the idea at all though, it was too weird. Kids hooked up to machines to learn guitar. Just didn't seem natural. Who knows, maybe in 10 years it'll breed a new generation of guitarists.