Hey guys. Im looking for info on the Ibanez iceman basses. I seem to be having trouble coming across info on these things. I played a black one in a guitar shop some months back and liked it alot. I didnt remember the model name or anything like that, just that it was black. Im looking at a 4 string bass for metal, so i can tune different tunings and stuff abit easier then the 5 string, and have two set ups at the same time, and this was one bass i was considering.

I have used the forum search thing, aswell as looking over google for some time.
You blokes (and ladies...i think) usually are very knowledgeable, and i bow to you

TL;DR version:
What are the different types of iceman basses? What are their specs? and are they any good?

Thanks!
Quote by thunderbritches
I would still call him a regular musician...just a very irregular person lol

Warwick Pro Series Corvette
Hartke HA 3500
Genz Benz LS410
There's the Sharlee D'Angelo Signature, ICB300EX, ICB200EX,ICB200BS, and ICB300BS.

The ICB series was only made from 2006-2009 but the Sharlee D'Angelo signature is still in production.

As for their tone I found them quite muddy.

EDIT:The Sharlee D'Angelo signature has the Monorail IV bridge and the ICB has the B100 bridge.

I could list on and on but I'm not.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Last edited by dark Mass at Dec 18, 2011,
Thanks! The bass i played had that Monorail IV bridge on it. Thanks for helping me identify the one i played :P Now back to digging through google for now :P
Quote by thunderbritches

Hartke HA 3500
Genz Benz LS410
No problems.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Hey, who needs a Fodera when you can have one of these?

"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
I forgot to mention that there's a older line of Iceman basses made by Greco called the Mirage.

There's also the ICB500 which can differentiated by the model year.

Here's the link to where you could find the info on the ICB500.
They are pretty awesome! Ill have to try get to play the one at the local shop again, see how it goes
Quote by thunderbritches

Hartke HA 3500
Genz Benz LS410