Hey guys i really need some help on this project I'm doing...i hope theres someone who could help me out and i'd really appreciate it...even if its some kinda hint its still fine...i just need some ideas...here's the question:

In the spreadsheet for problem1.xls you will nd the speci cations for two projects.
This includes how much will be received or invested and at which time. Some of the
values are unknown, speci cally X; t1; t2; t3. Investigate what values for these variables
will make project 2 preferable to project 1. You may impose restrictions on your
variables to attain closed form solutions if you like. Assume money is earned at the
compound interest rate given in the spreadsheet.

Project 1 Investment Time
-10000 0
-10000 1
-5000 2
3000 4
5000 5
10000 6
30000 7
30000 15

Project 2 Investment Time
-13000 0
-18000 1
10000 2
27000 t1
21000 t2
6000 t3

Compound interest rate 0.1
i jus wanna finish this problem...i just hope theres someone who could help me out lol
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
google it
Quote by diminishedtobme
I think the male ones have dicks, Im not sure though.

Quote by tgregory2010
ah screw you lol

Pay attention in class. Then you'll be prepared to handle times like these. If you weren't sure in class, you should've asked. Call someone in your class that's got the assignment.

Why would you pick a project to do for class that's based on something you don't know even well enough to work out an example of its basis?

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
lol, i've got equations I can do...i'm jus hoping that theres someone who can point me in the right direction if they know how to solve problems like these...i've done problems like these in class and get a 100 on the exams...but this is a pretty difficult problem...if u do linear algebra...it gives u a system with 4 variables and 1 equations meaning theres infinitely many solutions...i jus need to give an idea of the lower bounds for these variables....
Sounds like you're asking for the key to the problem, man. If you're breezing the class like you say, you should be able to take the basic root logic and function from similar problems and apply it to the variables given to you here.

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you