Your requests for chords would probaly be better served on the tab requests thread.

The tuning is in standard with the high E dropped to a D.

First 4 chords in order, G (let the high E string ring open), Em, CMaj7/G, Dadd11.

The rest of the song stays with those chords, but not in that order.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
not bad blackbird! now tell me the combination to my jr high school locker ! that would really really impress me for a cheesehead. ( that was a very good job with that song by the way)
Thanks but, nah, not very impressive. I can figure out a simple song like that by hearing it or seeing played in a minute or two, but so can lots of other people here on UG too.

For all the years I've been playing, I ought to be able to play and sound like Wes Montgomery, but I don't, but give me another 40 years and then maybe.
I'm the only player to be sponsered by 7 guitar companies not to use their products.
does that mean you cant figure out my locker combo? i still have my favorite Boston 8-track in there. alreight post me in another 35 years. we'll check the progress. still amazed you can type after this weekends misery for you blackie... so much for the perfect season. sell the stock !