Hi guys! I want to change stopbar and tone o matic to black ones because I want all black guitar.

Wich model will fit to the guitar?
Wich brand is the best?

Get a Black TOM and stop tail. You can order from AllParts,StewMac,GuitarFetish,Local store.
The "best " typicaly have solid brass saddles.

EDIT: you will need the USA spec version, not the Import version.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Last edited by Robbgnarly at Dec 18, 2011,
It looks right, but you can always contact Thomann and ask them if it is an exact replacement for your Gibson.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by lolstar

Yeah, they should be fine
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
So long as you buy the right measurement ones (US/imperial/inch measurement, NOT metric/'import' measurement) then you'll be fine. Sometimes you'll see the two measurements listed as 4mm or 6mm; you want the 4mm one. This measurement refers to the size of the posts that go in to the guitar's body. If you buy the larger ones you could still get them to fit but it would require drilling which you don't want to do.

You should check that the bridge comes with pre-notched saddles though. Lots of tune-o-matic bridges come with plain saddles that don't have the little slots to hold the strings in. Sometimes even when a website shows a picture of the bridge with pre-cut slots the bridge that is sent to you actually won't have the slots already cut. I'm pretty sure that all the Tonepros bridges have their slots cut already but it would be a good idea to email the shop and ask.
Make sure to get the ones with a thick black coating. Black chrome wears off fairly quickly.