Strictly for orientation purposes, i DO have the possibility to try amps out.

Budget - Let's say 500 euros, more or less ($652 / $420)

Genres - *90s Alternative Metal* AiC, Pantera, Jane's Addiction, Faith No More, RATM, Tool (see: Lateralus-type cleans ) etc...
Good heavy \m/ distortion, I use cleans quite often.

New or Used- Anything will do

Home or Gig - Mostly home, but I want to be able to Jam with a bass and a drummer

Closest City - Veneto Region (Italy)

Current Gear - PRS SE Custom 24, EHX Small Clone, Dunlop Crybaby wah.

Thanks!
I'd say 6505+ combo, but you use cleans often so I don't think that will suit you.

Perhaps a Jet City JCA5012c (NOT 5212), also see if you can find a used Peavey XXX or JSX.
+1 to the JCA 5012c.
Also maybe look at a Bugera 333/333xl combo
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Ian_the_fox
I'd say 6505+ combo, but you use cleans often so I don't think that will suit you.

Perhaps a Jet City JCA5012c (NOT 5212), also see if you can find a used Peavey XXX or JSX.

why not a 5212? im guessing its cause its based on a Soldano Lucky 13 and the other is based on an astroverb or something which is better for overdrive. but +1 for Jet City/
Quote by itamar100
why not a 5212? im guessing its cause its based on a Soldano Lucky 13 and the other is based on an astroverb or something which is better for overdrive. but +1 for Jet City/
The 5012 is closed back and has the same OD circuit as the heads, while the 5212 is, as you said, the Lucky 13 circuit which from what I've heard doesn't have near the amount of drive as the others (doesn't make much sense to me, though; I've heard Lucky 13's get pretty fucking heavy).

TS: To get an idea of what the JCA 5012c sounds like, here are a few clips of mine of the JCA100h head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFCmRUHeKhQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_v9Q-uBPGo
WTF My local store doesn't even aknowledge the existence of Jet City
They only have a 2000 Euro head from Soldano

edit: But yeah thanks for all the replies! @Ian that amp sounds amazing...
Last edited by Basti95 at Dec 18, 2011,
also check out the traynor ycv50b on thomann... it's around 500 euro (by that i mean maybe more like 600, but you did say "more or less").
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?