Pretty tight on money this year, and im looking to buy locking tuners for my fender strat (http://www.fender.com/en-GB/products/blacktop/models.php?prodNo=014810)
I found the website axesrus and i seen that they had schaller style tuners for around £25. (the top one www.axesrus.com/axemachine.htm#6inline) Would they fit my guitar and would they be worth the money?
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
i looked at the spec of my guitar, but i cant see anything related to the tuners/the headstock
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
well get a ruler out and measure it then
Fender Custom Shop Designed 50's Classic Player Strat
Orange Micro Terror
They should fit, the blacktop is a modern range so it should have modern 10mm tuners.

I've got those axesrus tuners on a couple of guitars and they are excellent for the price. Obviously they arent going to compete with the big names but they hold tune well and the locking system is nice. Its often worth a drop of lubricant on the gears though as they ship dry.
thanks! i need them, these tuners dont hold well at all!
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700