Fulltone makes some nice ones, but a lot of people say George L Cable kits are the way to go.
Doesn't matter. Once your signal has gone into your first pedal it's converted to low impedance and after that it won't make a difference how amazing your cable is. Only high impedance signals are audibly affected by cable quality (which means guitar to the first pedal/amp you plug in to).

On that basis, the cheapest and shortest one you can get that will do the job is the best one.
Quote by Ultima2876
Doesn't matter. Once your signal has gone into your first pedal it's converted to low impedance and after that it won't make a difference how amazing your cable is. Only high impedance signals are audibly affected by cable quality (which means guitar to the first pedal/amp you plug in to).

On that basis, the cheapest and shortest one you can get that will do the job is the best one.

they make buffers ya know
Bill Lawrence cable kit
You could give this a try. The cable kit comes with 50ft. cable & 10 plugs which are solderless. Bullet cables SLUG kit comes with 10ft. cable & 10 plugs, again solderless. Planet waves also offers a cable kit with 10ft. cable & 10 solderless plugs. There are many more like Lava kit, George L's etc. but if it were me then I'd go with the BL/Wilde kit, since they don't skimp out on the cable length
I dont know about "best", but I do know the worst: Hosa.

I had one connected to my Carbon Copy and the tip of the cheap bastard broke off inside the input jack of the pedal. Thank goodness MXR is an amazing company and they fixed it for me. Never using Hosa crap again.
Custom guitars, vintage amps, boutique pedals. Blah, blah, blah.