Hi pit, I need some ideas for last minute presents. idk what to get my mom, sister or gf. I'm terrible at shopping for women

I'm trying to spend around $20 per person (I don't have much money anymore D
Hah, I'm in a similar situation. Mum, brother, sister-in-law, and (kind of) girlfiend.
I'll let you know if I think of anything.
Well, CD's are always good, and can be cheap. Alcohol is liked, and so is chocolate. If at a total loss, lingerie. Just make sure you don't buy it for your mum/sister. Definitely not your dad, either.

Quote by whoomit
Hah, I'm in a similar situation. Mum, brother, sister-in-law, and (kind of) girlfiend.
I'll let you know if I think of anything.
Do tell.

For your brother, I'd get a couple of dirt cheap CD's or DVD's: preferably something which he's mentioned liking or at least related to his likes. Also, you're from Scotland, so just get everyone shortbread.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Dec 18, 2011,
stick to the standard things:
chocolates
alcohol
flower shit
smelly stuff (most places do gift basket things)
CDs
Books
DVDs (lots of good stand up comics release their tour dvd around christmas)
call me ziggy.
Mom = maybe some simple yet nice decoration for the house, or a perfume? If she likes reading, perhaps a book would go well.
Sister = an album from her favourite artist, or just check what she likes wearing, and get something similar
Gf = similar to sister. Depending on how serious the relationship is, you could get a frame and put a nice picture of you two in it.
If you were my mom, what would you want? I'm going to get her the Song of Ice and Fire she doesn't have yet, but I need a second thing because she needs a Bday present too.
Everyone else is covered
GF = a necklace and a bracelet
dad = the Kindle Fire which was a joint effort of my step-mom and I
step-mom = going to get her a book later
step-dad = I'm not getting him shit. Love the guy, but I have no idea what I would get him. I'm just going to say mom and I got him something.
and that's all the people who absolutely need a present.

edit: To help out TS, for GF get her a necklace or earrings or something. Not huge expensive anything, just something small. If you've got a jewelery store near by that does more than just diamonds check it out. Besides it's more personal than just picking out the biggest diamond in your budget. She knows you were thinking of her and spent time to pick it out.
Last edited by cornmancer at Dec 18, 2011,
Multiple dildi.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Trowzaa
Multiple dildi.
Is it bad that I found the correct use of grammar funnier than the actual joke?
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Quote by Banjocal
Do tell.

Uh-oh. I was not expecting to see you here...
Please forgive, PLEASE

Quote by Banjocal
For your brother, I'd get a couple of dirt cheap CD's or DVD's: preferably something which he's mentioned liking or at least related to his likes. Also, you're from Scotland, so just get everyone shortbread.

Oh, you actually just reminded me that I already had an idea for him that I forgot about. I'm going to get him some Jimmy Carr DVDs, cheers!
I'll have to get some shortbread for somebody now too
Quote by Trowzaa
Multiple dildi.

Is actually the plural?!

Edit: Urbandictionary - "I opened the drawer and to my surprise, there was a plethera of dildi."
Last edited by whoomit at Dec 18, 2011,
I bought my sister a collectible led zeppelin picture biography. Now on to my mom and gf
Quote by whoomit
Uh-oh. I was not expecting to see you here...
Please forgive, PLEASE

Oh, you actually just reminded me that I already had an idea for him that I forgot about. I'm going to get him some Jimmy Carr DVDs, cheers!
I'll have to get some shortbread for somebody now too

Is actually the plural?!

Seriously though, leaving the e-joke to one side, do tell

Jimmy Carr isn't a bad idea. Also, get them some tartan skirts. Ok, I'll stop now >_>

I don't know, but I laughed.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
I wanna get my buddy's 7-year old something, but I haven't a clue.

Any ideas?
Quote by Banjocal

Jimmy Carr isn't a bad idea. Also, get them some tartan skirts. Ok, I'll stop now >_>

I don't know, but I laughed.

I'll post the story when I get home from band practice. No way I'm writing it on my phone!

Heh, I have tartan trousers, and a matching tartan shirt. They do NOT look good together! (Pics to come )
i found some Twilight zone dvd collections at a GREAT price for my gf. I need a gift for m mommy!! idk what she likes that she doesn't already have
hair crimper for the gf,boxset of downton abbey for your mom and a dick in a box for your sister
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']I wanna get my buddy's 7-year old something, but I haven't a clue.

Any ideas?Is it a boy? Girl?

If it's a boy get a DVD like Princess Bride, Bridge to Terabithia or Stardust. Good family, fun films with nice humour and a good message.

If it's a girl, maybe get her an audiobook or something. A couple of my relative's girls go nuts for audiobooks
Quote by Don_Humpador
Is it a boy? Girl?

If it's a boy get a DVD like Princess Bride, Bridge to Terabithia or Stardust. Good family, fun films with nice humour and a good message.

If it's a girl, maybe get her an audiobook or something. A couple of my relative's girls go nuts for audiobooks

She's a girl, my bad.

And that sounds like a good idea, thanks!
If anyone you know likes this guy, his posters are only a 5er and his portraits are £50, i'm getting one for a friend cos she loves him more than she loves me and i cant think of a better gift for someone.
Quote by Banjocal

Well, my friend broke up with a girl a good few months back (maybe about 4-5 months?). A couple months before they broke up her and I started becoming pretty good friends. Then a month or two after they broke up her and I slept together, and kinda became fuckbuddies.

Since then we've become even closer. We both want more, but we're giving it a bit more time, because we don't want to mess things up with my friend (her ex). We pretty much treat each other like we're going out though, it's nice.

/endlifehistory
Oh god, i went into Asda this morning to pick up a little bottle of whiskey for my Girlfriends dad. it was like a Cattle Market and theres a week to go! So glad that's my last present to get.