Pit, what are your favorite spots to get work done? Do you prefer the comfort of your room? A library? At a quiet cafe? A busy cafe? Nature spots? Everybody's got their 'aww yeah, time to crank this bitch out' spot.

Mine is currently a picnic table under a bunch of trees looking over a reservoir. It's quiet, naturey, spacious, and there's usually one or two people fishing. Add a thermos of hot coffee and a couple of stoges, and it's a great productivity sesh.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
The woods or a workplace.
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
I like to go to my university's library & sit at one of those cubicle-desk things (y'know, with the three walls around the desk? - it helps me stay more focused on the task at hand). In fact I'm gonna head over there soon so I can wrap up this final paper that's due tomorrow. Then I'm done for the semester.
I always work in my bedroom, but I'm constantly procrastinating because of the awesome things around me. I need a new work spot.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Anywhere where nothing/nobody can distract me. I find when I do maths homework if I get into it I can go through loads of questions in a short amount of time but if I stop for just a second I lose my 'mojo' and have to start from scratch to get back into the swing of things. This happens to me in any subject, sometimes I can just pump out an essay willy nilly other times I sit there for hours thinking on how to get started.
Lost in the maze of book shelves at my uni library.
Particularly the areas people rarely walk through near the back on the third or fourth floor.
It's also a good place to take a nap.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Anywhere I take my laptop is bound to be full of distractions because of all the cool movies, TV shows, music, and books I have on here.

I will say I work better at night, when everything's dark and quiet outside rather than during the day when I don't even bother trying to focus on anything because it's hopeless.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
In my kitchen, which is pretty spacey and has been converted into my office. If I sit here in my living room I have too many distractions.

I don't work well anywhere really.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by CheesyRhino
What's a stoge?

Cigarette/smoke/fag/cancer stick/etc.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by neidnarb11890
I like to go to my university's library & sit at one of those cubicle-desk things (y'know, with the three walls around the desk? - it helps me stay more focused on the task at hand). In fact I'm gonna head over there soon so I can wrap up this final paper that's due tomorrow. Then I'm done for the semester.

I've worked in a cubicle for six months in my life so far. Expect several several years of more cubicle to come in the future. Let's just say...

Quote by peaches58`
Away from electronics or other forms of entertainment.

I feel like taking away the Internet is step 1 in making me productive. It's so easy to go on UG and spend an hour wasting time, when you originally meant to search Google for some function that you were supposed to look up really quick for reference. >_>
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I can't do work on my own in a quiet environment. Sounds counter intuitive but I just can't.
Sit me with a laptop, outside with people doing stuff around me and maybe some friends sat near chatting...and I'll just get shit done.
Anywhere else I'll just make my own distractions and they last for hours.
Quote by GazzaCee
I always work in my bedroom, but I'm constantly procrastinating because of the awesome things around me. I need a new work spot.

This so much
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Everywhere away from my laptop and my guitars.
I like to work in the basement because there is nothing fun to distract me.
It also smells a bit weird so I don't want to waste to much time there.

I would definitely love to have a cool, peaceful outdoor place but It rains way to much here.
Yep, I isolate myself in the uni library. Usually by building a fort for myself from encyclopaedias. Only the big and sturdy ones will do.